1. Wednesday | Hospital for Souls

Tumblr : nocolornosensesnolife

Heyy!! I have two VERYY different prompts so the first one is based off perfect pair by beabadoobee but make it fluffy? the second one reader dies by the hyde in wednesdays arms and it's like this super dramatic change is wednesday's charecter. TYSM!!! (first one is for wednesday too lol)

warnings: death, mentions of gore, implied panic attack.

***

A fluke. That must have been it. That had to be it. Wednesday's breath hitched and her brows furrowed as you laid, motionless, in her arms. Her lips were pursed so tightly they were turning white, her usual blank stare replaced with eyes full of worry as she tried to wake you up.

Wednesday had seen it coming. Your uniform had brushed the short girl's hand as you hurriedly passed by her in the hallways of Nevermore. The electric shock ran so deep into Wednesday's spine she stopped breathing for a second. A vision. Xavier luckily caught her just as she fell, trapped inside her own mind, a living, bloody nightmare displaying right in front of her.

She had seen it coming and yet, she couldn't do anything as you came into view, the Hyde raking your chest with it's claws so deeply all Wednesday could see was dark red spewing everywhere. Normally, that'd be a sight she'd enjoy, even bathe in it, quite literally. But now she felt something in her chest tighten painfully, a breathless scream scaping from her as she ran to you. The Hyde was gone.

Wednesday tucked a hair behind your ear so delicately it scared her, she hadn't thought she was able to give such gestures. She also hadn't thotught she'd ever cry, but hot tears streamed down her face like a badly closed water faucet.

Wednesday sobbed, moaned as if she was being the one attacked, screamed until she couldn't breathe, until every last bit of oxygen left her body. She was trembling, so hard her body couldn't help but contract its muscles painfully.

When Xavier found you, Wednesday was laying right beside, holding your hand as she sobbed quietly.

"They're gone, Xavier..."

The young man was left speechless, Wednesday's voice was so soft, so utterly broken. Nothing like the curt, monotone he'd become used to. She was crying too, he noted with a pang on his chest. Xavier was never really close to you, but seeing your lifeless body and the way you seemed to have pulled every ounce of stoicism out of Wednesday's body was enough to pull at his heart painfully.

Weems had arranged a proper burial for everyone to say their goodbyes. As they lowered the casket, Wednesday buried her head on Enid's neck, sobbing.

The day you left was the day she finally lived. And life surely is torturous.