Regardless of their relationship with Xiao Qi in the past, at least they are very close and friendly to Xiao Qi now, leaving Sitang so angry that the The handkerchiefs were pinched and deformed.

    An Yao held down Liu Wuling who was about to speak, and stood up, "Xiao Qi, there are only fifty people in our house, and you purposely keep four shares and don't give them to us, do you want us to beg you? You are so unfriendly to your classmates, how can you call me?" The master knows..."

    Her threats stopped under Xiao Qi's bright smile, Xiao Qi shrugged disdainfully, and pointed at the more than forty people holding paper tubes, "Aren't I friendly?

    " Thinking it was a big deal, she replied with a smile, "No!"

    Xiao Qi deliberately squeezed the shoulder of Liu Wuling who stood in front of Si Tang with the paper tube in her hands, "Who cares that you beg me? Besides, who said that these four shares are for you? Master! Xuezheng!"

    Under the eaves of the academy gate, the female students who were still holding paper tubes heard Xiao Qi's greeting, and the speed of swallowing became visible to the naked eye.

    In the academy, there happened to be a total of four teachers and students passing by. Xiao Qi smiled and stuffed the paper tube into their hands, "I just bought it, and it's still hot. Classes haven't started yet, and the students are interested in it. Teachers, please don't refuse." ?”

    After the four masters left, Xiao Qi glanced at the four Sitang who were still standing in front of the academy gate. Although she could only see a back, it did not prevent her from expressing     a long-lost sigh, "Happy!" Si Li on the other side of the capital.

    Si Li did not participate in the work of sending French fries to Qunying Academy, Meng Taotao's memory was superb, and Xiao Que vividly imitated the expressions of Si Tang and her followers when Xiao Qi brought the whole school to pick up the snacks. in front of her.

    Speaking of Xiao Qi's run on Si Tang, Xiaoque imitated Si Tang, the expression on her face didn't change much, but it just made people feel like she was gnashing her teeth. Even if she didn't see it with her own eyes, Si Li got sincere happiness from being able to annoy this younger sister who had always put on a show.

    "What a wonderful person. Next time Ms. Xiao comes again, I will give her a discount." Si Li finally stopped smiling, "I think we can discuss it with Shopkeeper Tang. The syrup can be made into a takeaway, like this I’m afraid there will be a lot of take-out business in the future.”

    The shopkeeper Tang, who knew that there was a big business in the future, was beating his chest with anger, and it happened that the milk tea and sugar water he made in the morning were all sold out, so he closed the shop in advance to find the carpenter to discuss what to use. The utensils hold milk tea, which is neither expensive nor spilled.

    With the help of the two advertisements in front of the women's school and the criminal department, Si Li estimated that the next wave of passengers would come from the afternoon to the evening, when all the workers had time to spare, and it happened to be the afternoon for the four of them to rest for a while.

    As Si Li expected, French fries, a fresh snack, aroused enthusiastic popularity in the women's school and the Imperial College next door. After class was over in the afternoon, Si Tang and his party walked out of the academy, and almost everyone around them was talking about "french fries".

    Those who have eaten share the taste, those who have not eaten meet to go to the store to taste, and some people exclaim at Mr. Qin from time to time, "The snacks that Master Qin likes are really extraordinary!"