Wang Ting seldom talked about his family affairs with others, and the last time he came to seek refuge with Steward Wang, a distant cousin I have to say, but this time it was very easy. But after he finished speaking, he regretted it. He didn't want to be pitied.

    "Here, here you are." A piece of Sachima was wrapped in a handkerchief and handed over.

    Wang Ting looked up, and Xiao Que's eyes were still clear, "I, I just wanted to touch the face, and I didn't want to make you unhappy. The lady said that you need to pay an apology for admitting mistakes. Do you think it's too little?" Not taking it, Xiao Que hesitated and put another piece on it, "No more, I don't have enough food."

    Well, it's still that greedy Xiao Que.

    Wang Ting smiled and took the pastry, "Thank you for bringing the bugs next time."

    ---

    Mrs. Li didn't prepare much for dinner, and the advantage lies in the right amount of food. Si Li comforted the very worried Wang Guanshi and brought Come back with a cup of pear soup and drink it slowly.

    As soon as she entered the small courtyard, she was thrown into her arms by the little sparrow, and the round-faced girl's voice was extremely loud, "Miss, I want a child too!"...

    ?

    Si Li staggered and almost tripped herself.

    Meng Taotao still smiled, "Why?"

    Xiao Que crackled and recounted the conversation between her and Wang Ting, and finally concluded, "He has children, so he has a face." All right,

    this is Xiao Que. However, I didn't expect Wang Ting to be such a Wang Ting.

    Si Li promised tomorrow's face person, and when she saw Xiao Que bouncing to the newly remodeled kitchen, she turned to Meng Taotao, "You two are from the same hometown, I really can't tell at all." "The cloud is very big

    , Places adjacent to various ethnic groups have different accents and habits, so it’s normal not to look alike.” Meng Taotao obviously didn’t want to mention Yunyue, the smile on his face was very weak, and he left with a soup cup in his hand to prepare for the busy night s material.

    It sounds like Yunyue is a gathering place for ethnic minorities. However, Si Li still remembered the catastrophe that Meng Taotao had mentioned during the day, and it was clear that Yun Yue left her with no good memories, no wonder she didn't want to bring it up.

    It's as if she didn't want to look at the system after being tortured by "diligent popping candy".

    [The only host: Si Li

    Achievement Points: 233

    Money: Ten Twenty Thirteen

    Missions: Mandatory mission "A Li's Wish" (remaining time 80 days); "Small test" (remaining time 2 days, progress 2/100)]

    Money came and went quickly, Si Li regretted the speed of spending money today, took a bite of the dragon beard crisp, and expressed that she would dare to do it next time.

    Well, you can buy a donkey and roll it tomorrow.

    What is the purpose of making money, isn't it just to enjoy life? Si Li paused for a moment on the tasting module, but clicked in anyway.

    Although the reward given last time was cheating, it was at least a prop. Maybe the next time I see her with beautiful bones, I will give her the super expensive longevity soup and dragon liver and phoenix marrow award? At that time, the Yannian Yishou soup will be handed over to the emperor for the emperor's support to complete the task, and the dragon liver and phoenix marrow will be left to eat by himself, and life will reach its peak from then on.