"I just can't deal with him right now Lo'ak, he's really hurt me" I sigh.

"Okay, well i'm here if you need to talk or anything" he says as he gets up.

"What you doing?" I ask him.

"Oh.. erm.. nothing" he stutters.

"Tell me now" I say.

"Fine. I'm going to see Payakan. I've not seen him since the battle and i'm worried" he says.

"Cool, i'm coming" I say standing up.

"Really?" he says confused.

"Yeah why not?" I ask.

"Well the reason you... you know... died was because I went to warn Payakan about the sky people" he says regretfully.

"Lo'ak I don't know how many times I need to tell you, it isn't your fault, it isn't Payakans fault. It's the sky people" I huff.

"I can't help but feel responsible" he says.

"Well don't" I say as I drag him to the water.

We dive in and call our ilu's. We glide through the water and point out different fish species as we ride through the glistening water. We eventually get to the three brother rocks and climb onto a nearby rock. I look down and the rock is red.

"Oh shit is that mine?" I say bending down looking at the bloodied rock.

"Probably, I think it is, I don't remember much, I was pretty bad once you died" Lo'ak says.

"Aww you missed me" I tease him.

"Shut up, Payakan!" he shouts and nudges me.

Nothing.

"Payakan!" he shouts again.

Still nothing.

"Payakan!" he shouts again.

We feel a shift in the water and Payakan appears nearby.

"Hello bro, I was worried" Lo'ak tells him.

"I'm fine, I found a pod after the battle" Payakan sings.

"Bro! I'm so happy for you" Lo'ak exclaims.

"Thank you" Payakan says.

"Hello Payakan" I say and come from behind Lo'ak.

"Y/n? I thought you passed" Payakan sings.

"I did! Lo'ak found a way to bring me back" I say.

"I'm happy" Payakan says and turns in the water.

We spend a few hours out in the water with Payakan, he shows us his new pod and where he went after the battle. We play silly games like jumping over his blowhole without getting sprayed and backflipping from him while he flips out the water.

I tell Payakan all about my life drama and about what Lo'ak and Neteyam did. Payakan sprays Lo'ak making us laugh.

"Bro! That's disgusting" Lo'ak whinges.

I laugh and Payakan swims in a circle.

"It's getting late we should start heading back Lo'ak" I suggest.

"Yeah we should, let's go" he says.

"Goodbye Payakan, it was nice to see you" I say.

"See you bro!" Lo'ak says.

Payakan waves with his good fin and swims away.

"Let's go back another way" I suggest to Lo'ak.

He looks at me confused and I call Toruk.

Toruk appears and flies over to the rock. I climb him and connect my tsaheylu then Lo'ak follows me up and holds onto toruk too.

We lift and Lo'ak squeals like a little girl which sends me into fits of laughter. We fly round the rocks and Lo'ak shouts "Bro this is so cool!"

We fly back towards the village and I get Toruk to land at the cave. I pet him before diving into the water and swimming the rest of the way to the village. Me and Lo'ak race and obviously I win.

We get out the water and walk along the sand to our huts.

The sun is starting to go down and sunset is coming soon.

"Y/n can we talk" Neteyam appears from nowhere.

I look at Lo'ak and he shrugs. I sigh and wave bye to Lo'ak.

"Follow me" Neteyam says.

"Where?" I say stuck in the same place.

"You'll find out, please come" he says with his hand held out.

"Fine" I say but walk past his hand and he follows and catches up to me. He calls his ilu and climbs on then helps me on behind him. I have no choice but to hold onto him or i'll fall off. He rides off and we head further into the water.