Chapter 171 - 180

_
Chapter 171 Can't think of a name...

    "Uh..." Wei Yan looked up at Su Tangyang, pondered for a moment, but didn't know how to speak.

    Su Tang glanced at Wei Yan, and immediately saw the answer he wanted from the slight change in the other's expression.

    She heaved a long sigh, and while her heart was slightly warm, she felt weird unconsciously.

    How could a person who built his own business empire in a short period of time be so impulsive?

    Su Tang blinked, or did he say...

    the other party is confident that the wealth in hand is enough to not need to think about these small money?

    Uh... Thinking of Mr. Wei, whose personal assets announced in the latest quarter by the financial magazine had risen to more than 800 billion, Su Tang's back suddenly straightened, and suddenly he collapsed like a frost-beaten eggplant.

    Damn, is it really arrogant and inhumane? ! She wants to pick lemons!

    But...

    Su Tang still said firmly: "Mr. Wei, I appreciate your kindness... I know that you want to help me because I am treating you during this period. I am very grateful..." Su Tang

    laughed : "But... I think it's a good way to buy this pharmaceutical factory by myself."

    "I believe in my own pharmaceutical ability, just like you believe in my medical skills..."

    Su Tang pursed his lips and smiled, deer eyes directed at Wei Yan blinked and said with a smile: "I remember when I signed a contract with your team. If I can cure your illness, you will pay me 20 million US dollars as a reward... According to the current currency exchange, I You can get a reward of 127 million." "

    With your current body, there is no problem standing up in a short period of time. You only need acupuncture for a short period of time to consolidate, and you don't need acupuncture every day...Rehabilitation training, massage and massage , plus decoction and medicated diet. In a maximum of three months, you won’t need to rely on external objects to walk independently.”

    "I want to use this part of the remuneration to buy this pharmaceutical factory... just a while ago, I received a flying consultation treatment. As a reward, the other patient gave me five million dollars. The money can be used for drug production and experiments.” The more Su Tang said, the more he felt that his method was extremely feasible.

    Before, she wanted to keep money by her side to prevent accidents from happening.

    But Su Wanwan and Song Zhehao have already collapsed before the plot starts, so it's not very useful for her to keep the money, instead, it's better to use the money for the acquisition and operation of the pharmaceutical factory.

    Su Tang sighed.

    If it hadn't been for Wei Yan's reminder, she would not have turned a corner in her mind for a while, thinking about acquiring a pharmaceutical company.

    Of course, I also have to thank Song Zhi for generously raising the 5 million Chinese coins to 5 million U.S. dollars after taking the Song Group back, otherwise she would most likely have to have the cheek to find someone to help.

    As Su Tang's words fell out, the entire doctor's office was silent, except for Dr. Kent, who could not understand Chinese very well, who looked at Wei Yanshi, who often appeared in international news, newspapers and magazines, and the rest of them had already Focus on Su Tang and Wei Yan! Hold your breath! Listen to the following!