Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Medicated Diet for Growing Height

    Facing the two green eyes, Su Tang firmly refused to back down.     Putting his hands in front of the

    lunch box, Su Tang emphasized: "No, this is medicinal food. I specially stewed it for myself.

    "

It became two caterpillars: "Uh... isn't this pork ribs soybean sesame soup? What can this do...?"

    Pan Yuhao subconsciously turned his gaze to Su Tang, sweeping from head to toe in front of the other party, carefully observing the new The expression on the colleague's face, but Pan Yuhao looked around, but he couldn't see anything wrong with the girl's expression in front of him.

    But at this moment, Pan Yuhao's eyes subconsciously fell on the milky white soup, on the little yellow beans, Pan Yuhao pondered carefully for a while, and suddenly he had a flash of inspiration, suddenly realized!

    Pan Yuhao: "Ah... I told you that I want to recuperate your body, but pork ribs stewed with soybeans is useless...you have to eat pig's trotters stewed with soybeans."

    Su Tang: "...?"

    Pan Yuhao: "You have to put more peanuts !...My sister had the same troubles as you when she was in high school."

    Su Tang: "..."

    Su Tang's expression almost froze.

    Pan Yuhao's face was full of women's friends, and he took out his mobile phone as if he had been here, and rubbed his hands: "I'll order you a pork trotter stewed soybeans right now, and you can give me this pork ribs stewed soybeans." Su

    Tang Grieving and indignant, he was about to collapse: "What kind of pig's trotter stewed with soybeans, don't talk nonsense! I didn't want to enlarge my breasts at all. I used elderberry and Sanqi as the soup base to make it special to grow taller!" Pan Yuhao: "

    ... ..."

    Pan Yuhao's expression froze, and he withdrew his hand holding the thermos cup begging for soup.

    He said why everyone else is stewed pork trotters with soybeans, but Dr. Su turned out to be pork ribs stewed with soybeans.

    Su Tang looked exhausted: "Elderbone is sweet and can invigorate blood circulation. Pork bones contain a lot of bone marrow, which can replenish the collagen needed for growth in time. In addition, soybeans contain protein, and black sesame seeds can supplement calcium. I'm making this soup again. It is the easiest to digest and absorb①. So this is a standard medicinal diet for growing taller." This is also the

    first major thing she did after recovering the memory of her previous life a few days ago-to let herself grow taller quickly.

    Women usually stop growing taller around the age of 18 to 20, while men usually grow taller two years later than women.

    It stands to reason that she has graduated from graduate school and is already over 20 years old. It is not easy to grow taller. But everything is not absolute, with the memory of being a court physician in the previous life, and the various medicinal recipes and acupuncture techniques flowing deep in the memory, Su Tang firmly believes that he will be able to grow taller again!

    Otherwise, she doesn't need to carry a backpack when she goes to work. Isn't this just for the convenience of bringing medicated milk every day?

    As the old saying goes, twenty-five goes and goes, she is less than twenty-five now, and she feels that she still has a chance.