Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    The strong salty fragrance with a little bit of Chinese herbal medicine calms down the mental pressure brought about by being abroad during this period of time with a domineering posture.

    Even though Wei Yan wasn't keen on appetite, he still couldn't resist the instinctive appetite brought about by human genes, which made the corners of his eyes and brows stretch slightly.

    "Oh, I lost weight, the young master lost weight again...how come you have lost so much weight after only going abroad for a week this time?" Uncle Fu saw Wei Yan's thin cheeks, his eyes and brows were full of distress, and he immediately ordered The butler next to him asked the chef to prepare some of Wei Yan's favorite food on weekdays.

    "Fu Bo, you don't need to ask the chef to prepare any more. These are enough on the table." Wei Yan shook his head to stop the butler from moving.

    "Oh, I thought that the young master would come back after going to the National Congress this time to complete the operation, but I didn't expect such a thing to happen..." Uncle Fu sighed, a little worried that Wei Yan would be in a bad mood after being disappointed.

    "I'm fine, but I wasted some time to go to the company." Wei Yan shook his head and laughed lowly, but he was calm: "There have been so many disappointments in these years, and I don't care about this one more time." Uncle Fu looked at Wei Yan for a moment, seeing Wei Yan's

    expression It didn't look like she was pretending to be strong, so she slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Then today, young master, you should eat more of the herbal diet. I saw that you like these medicinal foods a few days ago, so I asked the doctor specifically, and they all said that if you like it, you can eat more, which is good for your health." The chef cooked it himself. After asking other old Chinese doctors, Uncle Fu knew that it was really good for Wei Yan, even if he could eat a little more, he just hoped that Wei Yan could eat two more bites if he liked it.

    The tantalizing fragrance made people salivate, and Wei Yan didn't refuse.

    However, these years, he has eaten less on weekdays, and the contraction function of his stomach has slowed down. In addition, he ate less abroad this week, even if Wei Yan really wanted to stuff the table full of food into his stomach, he couldn't do it.

    However, the aroma of the food is attractive, and the chef's craftsmanship is also good. Wei Yan obviously ate half a bowl more than usual, and drank some Atractylodes codonopsis and pigeon soup again. get relief.

    Wei Yan originally thought that these medicinal diets were just ordinary medicinal diets, so he didn't think too much about it when he went to bed that night.

    However, it was this night that the legs, which were as cold as falling into a pool of cold, generated a little heat again.

    This warm heat not only failed to make Wei Yan fall asleep that night, but woke him up and became more sober, causing waves in his heart that could not be calmed down for a long time.

    But in recent years, repeated disappointments made Wei Yan involuntarily suspicious.

    He frowned slightly and stayed up all night.

    When Wei Yan woke up the next morning, Secretary Zhao was almost startled by the tiredness under Wei Yan's eyelids.

    "Wei Dong, you didn't sleep last night, okay?" Secretary Zhao blurted out, wishing to slap himself on the spot after speaking.

    Isn't it normal that Wei Dong can't sleep?

    Wei Dong is abroad these days and sleeps lightly almost every day. Why is he so short of memory?

Physician, she's really not a sand sculptureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें