Chapter 1

Chapter 1 If you are uneducated, you need to read more

    The season of July is quite hot, and the vast city of Shenzhen seems to wake up early in the morning, and the sun makes people feel unbearably hot.

    It was only seven o'clock in the morning, and the bus was already crowded with people. Students who made up classes, white-collar workers who went to work, and the elderly who liked to get up early and go out, almost squeezed the entire bus into a can of sardines.

    Su Tang was wearing the simplest white T-shirt and jeans, carrying a backpack, standing in the bus, reaching out to grab the ring above her head, but her height of 155 made her stand on tiptoe and tried three or five times in a row, but failed , I had no choice but to grab the armrest of the seat next to me resentfully.

    This small gesture fell into the eyes of the two white-collar girls next to her, but they felt that Su Tang was very cute. The soft bun face was white and tender, and the round deer eyes were delicate and clear. In addition, I don't know if it was heat or embarrassment. There were actually two light pink halos hanging on the cheeks, and a little bit of sweat climbed up the little girl's forehead and soft cheeks along with the crowd.

    Girls always have no resistance to cute little things, especially this kind of girl who is so beautiful that she is completely non-aggressive and soft like a little fat chirp, which makes them unable to look away. Shiny.

    His eyes were scorching hot, and his scalp was numb from the burning Su Tang.

    Su Tang: "..."

    Tossing her head, she stared out of the window dissatisfied.

    What's the matter with her being short, but she just shrunk a little after taking a bath every day.

    She has graduated from graduate school and is going to work in the hospital, okay?

    "The current middle school students are really miserable. They have to go to make up classes early in the morning after summer vacation." The long-haired white-collar girl and her companion whispered.

    "Indeed, it's already summer vacation and we won't let the children play for two more days." The companion looked at Su Tang and nodded with lingering fear.

    Su Tang: "..."

    Hi! Very angry!

    Why can't she be like the charming twin sister in the book, who is 168 tall and has a swan neck and long legs? Although they are fraternal twins, they can't be so different.

    The world of fiction doesn't make sense.

    Su Tang was so angry that she puffed her cheeks, full of grief and indignation.

    Su Tang was an orphan. He was no different from an ordinary child from childhood. He was adopted by Su's parents when he was three years old. It wasn't until he graduated from graduate school a few days ago and was admitted to the Sixth People's Hospital of Shenzhen that he regained the memories of his previous life.

    Knowing that he was an imperial doctor with superb medical skills in his previous life, the emperor hand-picked the "Wonderful Hand Rejuvenation Competition Hua Tuo".

    It should be a happy thing to have the memories of the previous life, and instill a lot of knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine that I have learned and is now about to be lost... I didn't expect

    Su Tang to be excited for two days, and a book of ancient and ancient The content of the obsessive NP abuse text hit her head hard.

    It turned out that in her life, she was actually a cannon fodder sister who provided a heart for her sickly younger sister and died at the beginning.