Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Am I Really Out of Time?

    Asthma in ancient times, known as - wheeze.

    But later, with the refinement, asthma was divided into two types, one is wheezing and the other is wheezing.

    The literal meaning is easy to understand. The former refers to wheezing and shortness of breath, while the latter refers to a sound in the throat, coughing, and wheezing.

    Su Tang doesn't like to separate the two. In her opinion, most of the time, the two are indistinguishable from each other. As long as one symptom appears, the other will follow. It varies from patient to patient.

    But regardless of wheezing, it is still necessary to distinguish yin and yang.

    The dialectical method of positive and negative yin and yang is also the most common type of syndrome differentiation and treatment in traditional Chinese medicine.

    Ye Shuang's face was pale, the sweat on his forehead almost wet his cheeks and hair, plus he was covering his chest, with a look of more air intake and less air output, shortness of breath, tired expression, and coughing from time to time, Su Tang knew Ye Frost is the type of lung excess and kidney deficiency.

    It's just that the other party reacted greatly because of his asthma attack, so Su Tang didn't give acupuncture and moxibustion to the other party immediately.

    Instead, he chose to press Feishu, Shaoshang and other acupoints first, and after Ye Shuang's symptoms were slightly relieved, he no longer raised his head and covered his chest due to asthma attacks.

    Su Tang observed the face of the other party, and then gave a few instructions, took out the silver needle, pointed at the acupuncture point and continued to treat...

    Other people around saw this scene before them all couldn't help but widen their eyes, especially the closest to Su Tang. Dr. Liu, who followed his idol, and Xiong Wei were even more surprised.

    The two of them stood next to each other, watching Ye Shuang gradually change from shortness of breath, purple lips and lack of oxygen, to calm breathing, and the redness of the lips again.

    Ye Shuang only felt the place where the needle was pricked, and a stream of heat flowed through her body.

    This hot current seemed to have a magical power that could calm her restless and depressed mood...

    With her breathing calmed down, Ye Shuang was able to lean on the chair and talk to Su Tang.

    "Doctor Su, thank you so much today."

    Ye Shuang never thought that this kind of thing would happen just because she came to the company's anniversary celebration to sing a song: "If I didn't have you today, I wouldn't know what to do.

    " Breathing calmly, Ye Shuang's face gradually turned rosy, Su Tang looked at it twice, and said with a smile: "It's just a small matter... Even without me, when the ambulance comes, they will still take care of it for you. "

    Ye Shuang shook her head, her voice was still a bit sickly and hoarse, "That's not the same... Even if the ambulance comes. It will not hinder your life, but this pain is a real existence..." This kind of pain caused by an asthma

    attack Ordinary people can't feel the suffocation feeling, but as a patient himself, Ye Shuang feels it very deeply.

    Seeing that the patient himself seemed to be frightened by this asthma attack, Su Tang thought for a while and took the initiative to change the topic: "Did Miss Ye not go to the hospital because of her status, so she didn't have an allergen test? Why don't you go to the hospital later? Do a good test. In this way, you can prevent it in advance and avoid this kind of thing from happening again next time."