Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Offending No One Can Offend the Doctor!

    When Mr. Cheng just had a stroke, he fell into a coma until two weeks later, before he gradually regained consciousness.

    After waking up and being treated in the hospital for a long time, my fingers and toes were gradually able to move slightly, but the range of movement was not large.

    According to the five levels of paralysis, although Mr. Cheng does not belong to level zero and complete paralysis, he can only be counted as level one. Only the muscles of the limbs can move slightly, but there is no way to complete a specific action at all, such as putting five fingers together or making a fist. etc.

    But not long after Mr. Cheng finished the needle, under the strong stimulation of the needle-drawing method, only the index finger and middle finger could be slightly bent, but the index finger, middle finger, ring finger and three fingers could be slightly bent. ! Even the bend is much bigger than before.

    Seeing this, Cheng Yingxiang's eyes turned red!

    "Great, great, really great!"

    "As long as I have the opportunity to return to eating with a spoon in the future, and someone can help me get out of bed and walk a few steps, I will be absolutely satisfied. Even if these are not enough, I can It's good to say a few words..."

    The person who used to be able to talk and eat with her every day, just stood there in front of her for a whole year, and Cheng Yingxiang was almost depressed. Even if she knew that birth, old age, sickness and death are the normal state of human beings, she couldn't calmly accept all this.

    So these days, she suffered from insomnia all night, especially after the hospital announced that there was nothing she could do, which made her feel down to the bottom.

    But now...

    just the injection this time, before even drinking the medicine, Cheng Yingxiang is in a good mood, and even her face becomes more rosy, holding Su Tang's hand and thanking her again and again, the old lady even asked A ninety-degree bow to Su Tang.

    "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much."

    "Doctor Su, if it weren't for you, I don't know what I would do in the future..."

    Cheng Yingxiang's transformation from the first meeting Xiao Su to the sincere Dr. Su now It was only a short ten minutes.

    Su Tang hurriedly supported Cheng Yingxiang, nodded and smiled, "Grandma Cheng doesn't have to do this, this is my responsibility as a doctor... Although I can't guarantee that the old man will recover completely, as long as he persists in the treatment, the old man's body will definitely get better and better." The better."

    "Since the hospitalization has been completed, I'll send you to the ward now." The needles have been pricked and the prescription has been prescribed. Seeing that it's time to get off work at the outpatient clinic, Su Tang decided to send Mr. Cheng to the hospital ahead of time. General Internal Medicine Inpatient Unit.     "Hey, don't bother Dr. Su, we can go to the inpatient department by ourselves... Shengming still doesn't understand some things about prescriptions, so I want to ask Dr. Su." Seeing that Su Tang is about to leave to send old man Cheng to the inpatient department , the old lady Cheng's expression immediately turned cold, she hurriedly withdrew her excitement, and gave Cheng Shengming a wink.     "Ahem, yes. I still have something I want to ask Dr. Su. I wonder if Dr. Su can stay and talk to me." Cheng Shengming is also in his thirties after all, and he quickly reacted after the embarrassment.     It's just that in front of everyone, I still feel a little uncomfortable on my face...     "Cough cough cough cough..." Pan Yuhao and Ma Jun also reacted now.     As an excellent doctor, they naturally have to consider each other from the patient's point of view.     This kind of pain is a pain that even a man feels like the sky is falling, and they feel their scalps go numb just thinking about it.     Know that the patient does not want to be embarrassed by the presence of too many people.     Pan Yuhao hurriedly said: "Old lady, the outpatient department of our department is about to close, so why not let Dr. Ma and I take you to the inpatient department. After all, it is convenient to enter the department with someone to guide you and arrange beds." "Yes, yes     . Well...then let's go there together." Ma Jun was also clever, he hurriedly pushed the old man's wheelchair, greeted Su Tang, and left the outpatient office with Cheng Yingxiang, old man Cheng and others. The open door of the consulting room was slightly covered halfway.     Seeing the doctor leaving with his parents and others, Cheng Shengming heaved a sigh of relief.