Chapter 71 - 80

_
Chapter 71 A serious doctor will never do py transactions

    In the corridor backstage of the concert.

    Suddenly there was a series of hurried footsteps, and that haggard voice like an old mother's admonition.

    Qian Rong looked at Tang Jingze on the stretcher, who had just finished being handsome on stage and was being carried back on the stretcher the next second, wishing that a mouthful of old blood would get stuck in his throat. Especially when he saw this little ancestor being dishonest, humming and moving back and forth on the stretcher, his blood pressure soared, and he wished he could turn into the Roaring Emperor on the spot.

    "Ouch! Little ancestor, my little ancestor, don't move, don't move!... Don't you want your waist?!" "How can it be so exaggerated? Isn't it just a

    twisted waist? I used to Dancing, hurting my waist, hurting my arms, hurting my legs, isn’t that normal? Ouch! What are you doing?! Why did you poke my waist all of a sudden? Do you know it hurts..." "Does it hurt? Do you know it hurts?

    " Do you know it hurts and you dare to play handsome and do Thomas full spin?! Do you dare to do one-elbow giant slung? Do you know that you have to go back to the crew to hang Wia tomorrow, do you know that!" Qian Rong roared incarnate Emperor, a finger ruthlessly poked Tang Jingze's sprained waist.

    The poked Tang Jingze screamed, almost rolled his eyes and jumped up from the stretcher.

    Tang Jingze laughed bitterly: "I said, is it necessary for you? I've finished this dance, and my waist is already sprained. How can I go back to half an hour ago?" Tang Jingze groaned: "If it doesn't work,

    then Let me go...Let me lie on the stretcher for a while, and tell them later that I won't go to the party tonight." "

    Hmph! You can't go to the party, but you forgot to stay until the end of the concert Next, all the artists have to come to the stage to call the curtain, thank the audience who came this time..." Qian Rong gritted his teeth: "With you like this, do you think you can still go to the stage to call the curtain?" Thinking of this, Qian

    Rong Just a little broken.

    A top artist can make a lot of money and bring a lot of glory to the company, but at the same time, it also comes with double pressure, especially his manager.

    Tang Jingze didn't make a good film - he got scolded.

    Tang Jingze sang out of tune - he was scolded.

    Tang Jingze was injured—oh! Qian Rong suspects that he may not live until tomorrow morning.

    Tang Jingze said embarrassingly: "Old Qian, how can you be so exaggerated? Although my fans are a little enthusiastic, but they are so cute, they will definitely give you a way to survive..." Qian Rong stared at a pair of dead fish eyes: "

    ... You believe it when you say it? You accidentally twisted your foot when hanging on Wia last time, and someone threw me a rotten egg."

    Tang Jingze: "..."

    Tang Jingze swallowed, thought for a while and whispered: "How about... ...I'd better hire two bodyguards for you, and when my back injury heals, they'll be fine."

    Qian Rong: "..."

    Qian Rong was expressionless, wishing to put himself in a state of unconsciousness. The Xin artist was shot to death on a stretcher.

    "..." Tang Jingze shrank his neck subconsciously, turned his head to the other side, not daring to look at his manager.

    Emma! This murderous look is too heavy, he just danced and twisted his waist, as for it? As for?