Chapter 141 - 150

_
Chapter 141 Three in One

    Seeing that Director Li and Ke Zhangqiu were about to end their conversation, they parted ways.

    The dean and Secretary Cui instinctively took two steps forward, wanting to ask Ke Zhangqiu about the 'rehabilitation department vegetative'.

    After all, before becoming the dean, both the dean and Secretary Cui had worked in clinical positions for several years.

    The dean looked at Director Li for a moment, thinking a lot in his mind. Listening to what the two of them said, it seems that Dr. Su went to the rehabilitation department of the central hospital for a flight consultation, and he didn't just treat a vegetative patient... If it wasn't for the family members of other vegetative people,

    or the doctors of the central hospital saw the substantial effect, I am afraid that the other hospital's The doctor would not take the initiative to go to the Sixth Hospital to ask Ke Zhang to discuss this matter.     The dean and Secretary Cui knew without guessing that this middle-aged man in his fifties or sixties in front of him must be the director of the rehabilitation department of the Central Hospital, or the second in command of the rehabilitation department, otherwise he would not Will come all the way to their Sixth Hospital to find Director Ke and say this.     Seeing that Dr. Xiao Su, whom he was optimistic about, seemed to be one step closer to the top 100 of the world's famous doctors, the dean smiled and cleared his throat, and was about to ask a question.     However, at this moment...     a young girl suddenly rushed out of a ward in the general internal medicine inpatient department. This girl had a simple low ponytail and her slightly pale cheeks were flushed with excitement. After leaving the ward, she shouted to the nurses standing in front of the nurse's desk: "Stand up! Stand up! My mother has stood up! Come and see, come and help me!" Wang     Yunyun Almost crazy with joy!     God knows, how excited she was when she just found out that her mother could stand up? !     You must know that three months ago, her mother Wang Xiaomei was judged to be a high paraplegic after a car accident, and she was completely paraplegic!     At that time, she was desperate and even suspected that she might not be able to persist.     However, Dr. Su gave her and her mother hope.

    From the time when the mother was completely unconscious in the lower body, she gradually began to feel pain, she had a sense of touch, and then she was able to move and control her toes slowly...

    Even if it is very hard to take care of high paraplegia patients every day, it is not only necessary to turn the patient's body every two hours, To prevent bed sores, patients need to be massaged every day to prevent muscle atrophy...

    but she is happy every day!

    Today, Wang Yunyun was almost surrounded by such joy!

    She said excitedly that her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were shining like stars in the night, almost as soon as she saw Su Tang, she rushed forward and hugged Su Tang!

    Wang Yunyun exerted force with both hands, which was so strong that it almost failed to bring Su Tang back to his senses.

    "Doctor Su! Doctor Su! My mother stood up, my mother really stood up! I always thought that my mother's high paraplegia would never stand up again, and they all said that my mother was a complete paraplegia..." "I didn't expect

    that I can really recover in one day! And it recovered so quickly!"

    Wang Yunyun was incoherent with excitement, and tears of joy fell down: "I was lying on the bedside to rest...my mother was thirsty and wanted to drink Shui, unexpectedly stood up by herself! She even took two steps by herself! Doctor Su, come quickly! Come with me to see my mother!" "Cough cough cough cough cough