Chapter 131 - 140

_
Chapter 131 Some people don't deserve sympathy!

    Outside the emergency department of the Sixth Hospital, a reporter in a raincoat stood in the storm, holding a microphone and shouting hysterically.

    The cameraman brother desperately trapped himself on the pillars outside the emergency department, clutching the camera in his hand, and was filming the reporters in the storm.

    The reporter's forehead burst out with veins, and he shouted loudly: "Hello everyone, I am now at the Sixth Hospital of Shenzhen City! Due to the rare super typhoon 'Bajiao' that landed, many areas of Shenzhen City were severely damaged!" The reporter was hoarse and his face turned

    red Hong: "According to the reporter's current understanding and interviews, since the landing of the 'Bajiao' to the present, the Sixth Hospital has treated a total of 424 patients! Among them, 217 patients need hospital treatment! The remaining patients with minor injuries, due to the strong typhoon Temporarily unable to go home!"

    "From yesterday to today, more than 600 medical staff from the Sixth Hospital worked hard overnight!"

    The reporter opened his mouth and roared, but his cheeks were deformed by the typhoon: "But! Injured patients and their families are actually thinking of catching fish for the hospital doctors to eat during the typhoon's rising waters!" The

    camera turned around, and the picture was directly focused on a group of people wearing shorts standing in the water to catch fish, their heads covered by the storm The young people with full faces took pictures of these people catching fish with their bare hands in plastic bag buckets into the camera.

    The camera lens even clearly showed several close-up shots of the big fish in the hands of many people!

    The fish were alive and kicking, each one was as long as an adult's forearm, and some were even bigger than an adult's arm...

    It was really dumbfounding!

    Fortunately, the shooting reporter also knew that some things should not be preached. As a positive energy media, the reporter grabbed the microphone and shouted loudly while standing in the storm: "Although according to the meteorological station's report, the 'Basho' has come to an end and is about to leave, but this kind of In typhoon days, catching fish in big water is still very easy to get injured. If you are not careful, you will get scratched by the typhoon again. And the flood is turbid, the source of fish in the water is unknown, and it is not suitable for consumption! So we do not recommend it to everyone Catching fish in the water under the typhoon!"

    The reporter's hoarse roar, combined with the still torrential storm beside him, made the overall shooting scene look as wild and tough as a war reporter.

    Fortunately, the medical staff and patients who were fine for the time being stood by the glass outside the door of the emergency department and looked out.

    Su Tang followed and mixed in the crowd, looking out the window with a full face.

    At this moment, the patients who need her treatment are basically finished, and those who don't need her treatment are all waiting to be put on the operating table, or trauma patients who need sutures.

    There are a lot of trauma patients in this kind of rainy day. When there were a lot of patients, Su Tang also helped to stitch up a few wounded patients, but now that there are too many monks and few porridges, many emergency department and surgeons are smiling and rushing to act first. The patient goes to the treatment room.

    In this regard, Su Tang blinked, happy to see it, and stood by the window of the emergency department with Pan Yuhao, relaxing a little.

    Seeing the TV reporters outside the house shouting while filming, while many people beside them were still fishing in the water, they seemed to be getting more and more vigorous, and there was even an old man in his fifties or sixties. After taking out the fishing rod and small bucket, he was about to put on his raincoat and start fishing...