Chapter 24

Chapter 24 The little girl with pneumothorax

    "Hey, what's going on! That black car rushed out from the side just now, and it knocked several cars into the air with such force... Oh, my God!" "Just now I

    stood You can see clearly at the opposite intersection, this black car is rickety, the driver inside must be either drunk driving or a drunk driver! It’s harmful, this is it!” “The family of three crossing the road, two elderly people were knocked into the air

    , the little The girl even rolled directly under the wheel, a lot of blood... It's scary!" "

    Oh, the middle-aged woman who was crossing the road just now was hit and fell to the ground, her arms were broken..." The

    car accident After it happened, in an instant, the whole world seemed to be silent for a few seconds, and then various sounds came one after another.

    The first time the accident happened.

    Su Tang rushed to the scene, and sometimes he couldn't see clearly from a long distance. When Su Tang walked from the roadside runway to the scene of the car accident, he saw blood and severed limbs everywhere. On the black asphalt road, deep red blood Spotted spots, some bold passers-by who are closer to the scene have spontaneously started active rescue...

    Su Tang's breathing froze, and he instinctively ran towards the center of the cruelest car accident on the scene.

    The same is true for several other medical staff who came rushing in the crowd.

    When Su Tang arrives.

    The two medical staff closest to the scene of the car accident have begun to treat the two seriously injured.

    Su Tang's eyes were serious, his brows were furrowed, he glanced around roughly, and directly selected a seriously wounded man who looked at the most seriously injured.

    It was a little girl about twelve or thirteen years old who had just been rescued from a white car by a group of passers-by.

    The girl was wearing a pink and white bowknot skirt that was covered in dust and slightly worn out, but at this moment, the skirt was covered with blood. The little girl was lying on the ground as white as paper, gasping for breath, looking sick and dying soon. His left hand was slumped on the ground and twisted at a strange angle. There was a metal fragment of a vehicle that fell from nowhere in his chest, and blood was bubbling, staining the entire shirt on his chest.

    The driver of the white car that was moved was squatting next to the girl with blood on his face and crying loudly with red eyes.

    Everything in front of me is simply a disaster from heaven!

    His car was driving well on the road, but not only was his car hit, but he also hit other passers-by with his car.

    Seeing the little girl like this, the driver was at a loss.

    "Give me a break, don't cry here... let me see how this child is doing! I'm a doctor." Su Tang looked serious and ugly.

    The little girl's head was covered with blood, with metal fragments stuck in her chest, and her left hand was twisted. It was obviously traumatic brain injury and lung damage. The blood bubbling out of her chest quickly stained the little girl's clothes red, Su Tang Not daring to waste any more time, he pulled away two passers-by who were still a little dazed when they saw her, and hurriedly carried out emergency rescue.

    The human chest muscles wrap the bones and internal organs respectively, and among them, the lungs and the heart are the two most important internal organs of the chest.