Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Happy massage from the soul

    Su Tang looked at the head portrait of the director who read from right to left, vertically, and horizontally from top to bottom.

    Su Tang was completely dumbfounded.

    She just arrived at the department two days ago, and was dragged to the outpatient clinic on the first day after entering the department, and she is still wandering around the outpatient department at work today.

    It stands to reason that a junior doctor like her who has just entered the hospital has to go to the 'dock' first and report to the department director. Even according to the situation of general departments, you can't go to the outpatient clinic without the attending physician.

    Director Ke Ke happened to be studying in other places these days, and Su Tang had never met him before. In addition, she was not used to the new place. She didn't know many things about the department. On the day of the report, she was arrested and sent to the outpatient clinic to disrupt the rhythm. So Su Tang really didn't take a closer look at the two lists hanging at the entrance of the general internal medicine department, a row of doctors and a row of nurses.

    "Hehe, hehehe..."

    The embarrassing toes wanted to dig out the three rooms and one living room, Su Tang knew he was wrong, and laughed: "Sorry, it's my fault, I have been in the department for the past two days and failed to recognize everyone in the department. Instead, there was an oolong here."

    "Forget it, it's not a big deal, there's no need to be so nervous."

    Pan Yuhao waved his hand, raised his forehead and said, "Just pay more attention to this kind of thing next time, although Director Ke still has a bad temper. It's not bad, but as juniors and subordinates, it's better not to make such mistakes." "

    According to the habit, the director should come back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, so just pay attention and don't get the director's name wrong again." "

    Doctor Pan Don't worry, I will never make another mistake this time." Su Tang was embarrassed, it was enough to make this kind of mistake once, and she might have to throw it out and remake it again next time.

    "Squeak!——"

    Suddenly, the door of the doctor's office was pushed open. Du Jiajia, who was wearing a white nurse's uniform, walked in with two boxes of cut fruits and smiled. He aimed at Su Tang with a bright smile. .

    "Doctor Su, these are the watermelon and cantaloupe I bought specially today. Thank you for the first aid at the hospital gate yesterday." Du Jiajia smiled shyly, with a gentle voice and gentle movements.

    It's not like the cheerful and lively look when I chatted with Luo Yanan on the bus yesterday morning.

    "It's okay, it's easy to do... You fainted from hypoglycemia yesterday, so don't you take a day off today?" Su Tang was curious.

    Although she felt that hypoglycemia syncope was not a big deal, it still had some impact on her health. Since the general internal medicine department has more medical staff and fewer patients, it shouldn't be a big problem for Du Jiajia to take a day off.

    Du Jiajia rubbed her nose and said embarrassedly, "Because of hypoglycemia and fainting, the head nurse specially asked me to work the night shift today." Unlike the doctors

    in the department who work in two shifts, the nurses' working hours are more fixed, basically in three shifts.

    Although there are not many patients in their department, when they go to work during the day, they still need to run around, changing dressings and bed sheets for patients, which requires a lot of physical exertion.