Chapter 41

Chapter 41 It doesn't matter if you have 10 million or not!

    It was only past nine o'clock in the morning, and Su Tang had already seen many patients in the general internal medicine department.

    A total of more than 50 people registered this morning, and they had to be busy for a long time.

    Pan Yuhao glanced at Su Tang with some envy, but subconsciously raised his eyebrows and said, "Xiao Su, why do I feel that more and more patients come to see you for impotence in the past few days?" The patients received this

    morning 4 out of 10 of them came to see impotence. A group of people came in a mysterious group. Pan Yuhao almost thought that the hospital was captured by a terrorist organization.

    "The number of people is a bit too much recently..." Su Tang sorted out the electronic medical records on the computer, and sighed helplessly in his heart.

    These people say it is impotence, but in fact many people are in the normal range.

    I don't know who helped her promote it a few days ago, those who wanted to be longer, those who wanted to be harder, and those who wanted to extend the time all came to her door.

    Su Tang stared at a pair of dead fish eyes. She suspected that her reputation as a master in the treatment of diabetic arthritis and stroke sequelae had not yet been established, and the daily outpatient service could be occupied by these impotence patients.

    "Alas..." Su Tang planned to take a break for two minutes, but was too tired to call out for the time being.

    However...

    Pan Yuhao saw that there was no patient in the consultation room, so he approached Su Tang mysteriously, and said in a low voice, "I heard that Xiao Ma also came to you to dispense medicine in private a few days ago, right?" Pan Yuhao narrowed his eyes

    slightly , with a mysterious look of inquiring gossip.

    Su Tang: "!!"

    Su Tang was startled, his eyes widened, and he stuttered even when he spoke: "Pan, who did you hear Dr. Pan say? I've never said that before!

    " A few days ago, Ma Jun did secretly come to ask her for a prescription, but the other party tried her best to tell her not to tell other people about it. Even the prescription was given by the other party who secretly went to the pharmacy outside the hospital. Matched in.

    How can this still be known?

    She promised Dr. Ma well that she wouldn't say anything!

    "Hehe, Doctor Pan, did you hear me wrong? It's nothing."

    Su Tang tried her best to deny with a smirk: "How could Doctor Ma come to me to dispense medicine? Look how healthy he is."

    She and Ma Jun are colleagues, If Ma Jun heard Pan Yuhao's words today and thought she was the one who revealed the news, wouldn't she be able to clean up even if she jumped into the Yellow River?

    I'm even afraid that in the department, as soon as they meet, they will become enemies.

    Su Tang knew all too well that things like human hearts really couldn't stand the test at all.

    Su Tang's heart was flustered, and he secretly sighed that he was unlucky.

    I keep thinking about it, who is this person who overheard her talking with Dr. Ma behind her back, and who revealed that Dr. Ma wants to change his bicycle into a motorcycle and fly up to take the high-speed rail?