Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Needling on the tongue is naturally painful for the patient.

    Because there are many blood vessels and nerves on the tongue, many times some people just bite themselves when eating, and it will hurt for a whole week, and some people even have severe throat swelling.

    However, due to the small area of ​​the tongue and the tricky position of the needle, the silver needle used by Su Tang is naturally the special version of Mr. Su's silver needle. It is Su's ox hair needle.

    After Su Tang got the needle, he looked at Wei Yan who was sticking out his tongue and looking up, with blue veins all over his face and forehead, and even a little sweat oozing from his forehead...

    Su Tang couldn't help but subconsciously frowned slightly, looking at Secretary Zhao and the others, with a puzzled expression: "Have you, Mr. Wei, done acupuncture before? Why did you have such a big reaction? I just used ox hair needles..."

    But she didn't have any needles thinner than this one.

    Besides, the needle needs to be thinner, not to mention whether turning back is useful for stimulating the acupuncture point, what if the needle breaks directly in the body?

    Is this person the same as Shang Xing?

    It made her a little embarrassed, and those who didn't know thought she was deliberately taking revenge.

    But she really doesn't have one now!

    She only planned to let the other party eat some Coptis chinensis and Sophora flavescens at most-clearing heat and dampness, purging fire and reassuring, so as not to be so angry all day long, with such a bad mouth, and always feel that the whole world is for his money.

    After all, she didn't know the identity of this guy at the time of the car accident!

    Su Tang sighed: "Then if I turn around and use long needles to cure paralysis, won't you Wei Dong suffocate from the pain?" Secretary Zhao was even more shocked, and he turned his head stiffly to look

    at Su Tang: "Doctor Su, those of you who are almost The needle that is as long as the forearm is really used to pierce people?"

    Su Tang: "..."

    Su Tang turned her head, looked at Secretary Zhao silently, and said slowly, "Didn't I tell you before? That needle is used to treat sciatica, like your Wei Dong... paraplegia of the lower limbs, the evil spirit is deep, Patients who will not heal for a long time."

    Although the needle looks exaggerated, it is actually a good needle.

    For paralyzed patients, similar to Mr. Cheng's situation, acupuncture treatment is naturally aimed at the head, and there is no need for such long needles.

    But Wei Yan was not only traumatized to the head, but also suffered from spinal problems. Su Tang had read the medical records brought by Du Chengzhang before, and the position of the spinal injury was very far back in the car accident.

    In addition, Wei Yan's disease has lasted for three years, how can it be cured without long needles?

    Secretary Zhao: "..."

    Secretary Zhao secretly glanced at Su Tang, then stared at Su Tang twice, then sighed quietly and said, "Oh, I thought Dr. Su was looking at our Chairman Wei just now. It's not pleasing to the eye, I just want to prick Wei Dong twice more with this needle."

    After all, there is more than one needle that is so thick and long, anyone who looks at it should have an idea in his heart.

    Su Tang: "..."