Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Miserable general medicine

    Get off the elevator, walk on the way to the department, and push open the door of the department.

    Luo Yanan looked at Su Tang with some sympathy, "Our inpatient department is an old building. If it is in the new inpatient building, the elevators for doctors and patients are separated." After many patients

    enter the hospital, they always feel that the hospital is very dirty. Sneezing feels like flu, and coughing is terrible, it must be an infectious disease...

    But in fact, although the hospital is not absolutely clean, it is much cleaner than many places.

    It is necessary to use disinfectant to mop the floor and wipe the railings every day. Various air purifiers are running in turn, and disinfection equipment is sprayed every day.

    If there is anything here that is the dirtiest, it may be the white coats they wear to work every day.

    The clothes are basically only cleaned and disinfected by an outsourced cleaning company every Monday.

    Su Tang nodded, followed behind Luo Yanan and the other three, his eyes subconsciously scanned the wards on both sides of the sweeping room.

    Compared with the bustling hospital entrance, the general internal medicine ward is obviously much quieter.

    Compared with those star departments in the hospital where there are so many people that they can’t even add extra beds in the aisles, the beds in the general medicine department are only about one-third full, and some wards don’t even have a single patient.

    Xiong Wei glanced at the clock on the wall, hurriedly quickened his pace, and urged Su Tang to walk in: "Let's go, let's hurry up. Although there are not many patients in our department, the director still hates everyone being late. We will return later." I have to go to the outpatient clinic and see if I can take two more patients back today."

    The salary of all medical staff is linked to the total income of the department, and since the division of internal medicine has become more and more detailed over the years.

    The number of patients in the general internal medicine department has become less and less. If the director had not been persistent over the years, the general internal medicine department of the Sixth Hospital would have disappeared in the long history of hospital reform, just like the general internal medicine departments of other hospitals.

    Now they can't even compare to the most popular rehabilitation department in the hospital...

    Xiong Wei sighed, a trace of sadness rarely appeared on Hanhan's face.

    He also didn't know how long the General Internal Medicine could last with the current situation of the department?

    Although the hospital is public, the medical staff have to eat.

    Anyone who has worked in a hospital knows that the basic salary in the hospital is very low, and even the rent cannot be paid, let alone the expenses such as food and transportation. Only performance is the main salary.

    Thinking about something in his heart, Xiong Wei felt heavy.

    I pushed open the familiar door of the office, but I didn't see the face of the director in the past. There were only three colleagues wearing white coats, packing up the paper and pens on the table and preparing to report to the outpatient clinic.

    "Huh? Why hasn't the director come today? This is Dr. Su Tangsu, who was sent by the hospital's personnel department yesterday. He will be our colleague from today on." Xiong Wei took Su Tang with the other three people in the department. Introduce them one by one.