Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Consultation

    In the study of the Wei family villa.

    Sitting at the desk, Wei Yan carefully reviewed the company documents sent by Secretary Zhao today.

    Time passed quickly in the study, until three hours later, Wei Yan rubbed his eyebrows and put down the pen in his hand.

    In the past at this time, every time after reviewing the documents, Wei Yan would push the wheelchair to the floor-to-ceiling windows and look at the scenic lake outside the villa.

    However, today he just subconsciously lowered his eyes and looked down at his legs.

    From last night to this morning, and now...

    He has not felt the coldness of his legs for more than ten hours.

    The warm feeling, like the sunshine in winter, fills every cell in the legs a little bit.

    Wei Yan stared at his legs, his mood was a bit complicated at the moment.

    In fact, before David came, he didn't really trust this newly promoted famous doctor. At least in Wei Yan's view, even if the other's treatment was really effective, it would be at least half a month later.

    He never thought that there would be a kind of medicine, but he took it that day, and his legs showed signs of improvement that night.

    Even though his legs are still numb, tingling and unable to move, the disappearing coldness clearly made him feel the hope of healing...

    "Boom, boom, boom!"

    Suddenly, someone knocked on the door of the study room, and Fu Bo pushed the door away. Entering the room, he asked, "Master, the doctor and his team have arrived from the hotel.

    Are you going to go down and discuss the next treatment with them?" I have to be more active.

    "Well, I'll go down now."

    Wei Yan nodded, seeing that his legs had hope, Wei Yan himself was more active than before.

    There is no patient who does not want his disease to be cured, even if the patient has money.

    ...

    in the living room.

    David and Wei Yan had a simple conversation, knowing that the other party's legs had changed significantly after taking his medicine yesterday, and the corners of his eyes and brows were full of smiles, "Mr. Wei, my team and I have discussed yesterday. 4 sets of treatment plans. I originally thought that according to Mr. Wei's condition and the changes after taking the medicine, he might only choose the third or fourth set..." "But I didn't expect Mr.

    Wei to take this neurological medicine. The effect would be so obvious..."

    David said with excitement in his tone: "So my team and I suggested that Mr. Wei choose the first treatment plan!" The

    assistant of David's team immediately handed over the 4 treatment plans to Wei Yan, and by the way carefully Xi chatted with Wei Yan about the pros and cons of these four plans.

    "Of course, the first set of plans is the most daring treatment... But the later recovery effect is definitely the best."

    The assistant pushed the glasses on the bridge of the nose and introduced: "But according to the first set of plans, surgery is definitely inevitable... and during the operation The precision instruments and some special medicines we need may not be able to be brought to China. According to the current regulations of our country, these things can only be used in our country for the time being. If Mr. Wei chooses the first plan , I’m afraid you will have to stay abroad with us for a while.” “