Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Impotence I Can Cure

    It is not a simple matter to take a paralyzed patient to the hospital for examination.

    This basically requires the patient's whole family to work together to complete this difficult job.

    Cheng Yingxiang, her son and the three nanny drove Mr. Cheng to the Sixth Hospital in a wheelchair.

    In order to ensure that they would not collide with the large group of doctors who saw the doctor in the morning, the family specially chose the afternoon.

    "Mom, I'll take the number. You wait here for me." Cheng Shengming frowned slightly as he looked at the crowd in the outpatient clinic who were still like crucian carp crossing the river.

    Cheng Shengming had already registered online before he came, so the automatic ticket machine spit out tickets very quickly.

    However, Cheng Shengming looked at the registration tickets for general outpatient clinics that cost 5 yuan each in his hand—the number plate of 19. Another glance at the old lady next door 80 a registration ticket for outpatient specialists—the number plate of 134.

    Cheng Shengming's face was dark, and the breath was stuck in his throat, unable to swallow or spit it out, and almost choked him to death.

    He didn't have any objection when his parents came to the Sixth Hospital to see a doctor.

    After all, the Sixth Hospital is a top three hospital, not to mention the first in the entire Shenzhen city, at least the top five good hospitals.

    However, his parents didn't look for experts or senior doctors when they saw a doctor, but they chose to find a child from their street neighbor who just graduated this year? !

    This simply made Cheng Shengming unbelievable.

    Subarachnoid hemorrhage, such a serious illness as paralysis, actually went to find a student who just graduated from school? ?

    Isn't this funny? !

    What the other party said could help treat stroke paralysis, let people get out of bed to eat and dress themselves, what pressing the acupoints and headache problems will be cured immediately, what the scent of fish maw, Poria cocos and hen soup is particularly good, taste the taste of a fairy...

    What is this and what? ! It sounds like a fraudulent pyramid scheme!

    If the Sixth Hospital was not a regular third-class hospital in Shenzhen, Cheng Shengming would have wondered if his parents had encountered a scammer!

    "Why have you taken a number for so long? Your dad is in a hurry."

    Cheng Yingxiang watched her son come back to pick up the ticket and urged, "We have to go upstairs quickly. Xiaosu and I made an agreement to send your dad to the hospital today. Stay here for a week to see the situation, and if the situation is right, you can continue to stay for a while."

    Cheng Shengming opened his mouth and wanted to make a final struggle: "Mom, I still have a few expert numbers for neurology and brain surgery today, or I can register again. Right. Isn’t this Su Tang a college student who just graduated from school this year?” It’s really unreliable!

    "Your dad has been seen by experts five or six times these days, isn't it all the same?"

    Cheng Yingxiang shook her head, it's not like they haven't been to other hospitals in Shenzhen City before, but they went to all the big hospitals with a good reputation in the city. However, there was no progress at all these days. On the contrary, my wife's body became heavier and thinner as time went by.