Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    The hair like a crow's feather was black and dense, and the long and smooth hair was combed high by Su Tang into a ponytail hanging behind her head. The setting sun lightly sprinkled on the side of the girl's face through the glass window, peaceful and beautiful.

    Su Tang rested on Cheng Shengming's pulse with one hand, and carefully wrote down Cheng Shengming's physical condition in the medical record book with a signature pen in the other hand.

    Cheng Shengming is a typical impotence caused by deficiency of the heart and spleen. Not only is his eyes slightly black and blue, but his expression is slightly tired. Even his pulse is extremely weak, and the beating speed is obviously faster than others.

    For Chinese medicine, observation, hearing, and questioning are the most basic skills, especially pulse diagnosis can clearly reflect the level of medical skills.

    The heart governs the blood vessels, which not only promote blood circulation, but also make the blood vessels generate pulses, while the spleen governs the blood, not only coordinating blood circulation, but also has the function of hematopoietic and filtrating blood.

    Therefore, the deficiency of the heart and spleen and the lack of blood qi are very obvious in the pulse. Cheng Shengming not only feels the pulse is very thin and soft, but also can clearly feel the powerless and empty strength of each pulse.

    "Doctor Su, what's wrong with me...? Is it difficult to cure?"

    Seeing that Su Tang's face changed from a smile to a serious one, Cheng Shengming's heart immediately rose to his throat, and he didn't dare to breathe .

    I'm afraid that Su Tang, who gave him hope one second, will say in the next second: "Your illness is too serious for me to cure...

    Then it's really over."

    "Your disease is easy to say, but it's not difficult to say..."

    Su Tang glanced at Cheng Shengming, and withdrew his hand to diagnose the pulse: "If you want to be cured, you must do what I say." "

    Then It's natural, that's natural... I will definitely cooperate in this regard, and I will definitely cooperate."

    Cheng Shengming nodded repeatedly and promised that he would do anything as long as he could cure the disease.

    "Your illness was caused by the exhaustion of work and the lack of heart and spleen. In addition, these days, you are always thinking about this matter. When you sleep at night, you worry too much, and you become more tired and exhausted."

    Su Tang nodded: "You should always eat badly these days, and you always like to have nightmares at night, right?" "

    Yes, that's right." Cheng Shengming nodded again and again, suddenly realizing.

    Wasn't it the mess in the company that caused this situation after he passed out?

    "Then what should I do now?" Cheng Shengming asked cautiously.

    Su Tang said slowly, "I'll give you a prescription to treat insomnia today. After you go back, drink it for three days and sleep well for a few days. When you sleep well and nourish yourself, I'll come back next Monday." Come to me for treatment. Keep the medicine until the disease is cured, and it will be cured in about ten days. If you need to stay in bed at night these days, you can choose to take these medicines a week later..." "However, during the treatment period, you and your wife are the

    last It's better to sleep separately, otherwise the medicine effect may not be very good..." Su Tang gave Cheng Shengming a meaningful look.

    Originally, impotence caused by deficiency of heart and spleen is not a problem that is difficult to treat, and even among the seven or eight causes of impotence, it is the simplest one.