Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    The No. 6 Hospital of Shenzhen City is one of the largest tertiary hospitals in Shenzhen. Its geographical location is extremely superior. There are three large shopping malls within 1 kilometer to the left, and there is a pedestrian street in the downtown area about 1 kilometer to the right, which specializes in selling various snacks. Small play is one of the favorites of contemporary urban young people.

    As a contemporary young man, Su Tang naturally likes this kind of pedestrian street.

    The fried chicken barbecue skewers in the pedestrian street is her favorite. However, as a person who always has expectations for her height, Su Tang always tells herself to go to bed early and get up early, eat less junk food and drink more milk.

    Looking at the pedestrian street that was getting farther and farther away from him, Su Tang silently recited the incantation '25. ', sighed, turned to the left and walked to the nearest shopping mall to the Sixth Courtyard.

    This kind of large shopping mall, which is open 24 hours in the city, is also a place where almost all migrant workers often go after get off work.

    Some people have team building, some people have dinner.

    Su Tang hadn't even walked into the mall yet, just outside, he could feel the same fiery shopping mall atmosphere as Xia Feng.

    The clerks of the store engaged in event promotion dragged out the stalls that were not allowed to be displayed during the day, and the lights were flashing. The customers and pedestrians who came and went also joined in the fun at the entrance of the mall.

    Su Tang even saw an old man holding candied haws with sharp eyes, wandering back and forth at the entrance of the mall.

    The girl licked her lips, her moist eyes lit up, she couldn't resist the temptation of the candied haws, and trotted to the old man who sold the candied haws, immediately took out her wallet and bought two bunches.

    The round and big candied haws are red and covered with a thin layer of light yellow syrup. Against the backdrop of the evening light, they are particularly attractive.

    Su Tang put the wallet into the backpack, grabbed the candied haws and walked to the mall.

    However, there were too many people coming and going at the entrance of the mall for activities. When Su Tang passed by a promotional booth, he was almost deformed by the huge flow of people. He finally passed by the entrance and was about to step into the mall.

    Suddenly, there was a rush of girls screaming from behind.

    "My phone is gone! There are thieves!—"

    The girl's voice was sharp and sharp.

    Hearing the word thief, Su Tang almost subconsciously reached out and touched his back.

    In order to bring work meals for herself, she carried a backpack on her back to work these two days.

    "!!!"

    However, as soon as the hand was stretched out—

    Su Tang's heart felt cold in an instant. The touch on his hand was clearly not the state of the backpack being tightly stitched, but the appearance of the bag being opened.

    "Oops!" Su Tang's breath was stagnant, his head was in a daze, and he hurriedly turned his head to look back.

    Sure enough, the zipper of the backpack was unzipped, and the wallet that was originally placed in the small compartment of the backpack and the candy jade pendant contained in the wallet disappeared without a trace along with the wallet.