Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Doctor, Am I dying soon?

    A group of doctors and nurses in white coats, more than a dozen people, completely wrapped up the 17th bed from the beginning to the end.

    Others didn't know whether they were afraid of the 17-bed patient, but the 17-bed patient himself was so frightened that he almost died on the spot.

    The patient on the 17th bed was trembling: "Doctor, tell the truth... am I going to die?" The

    patient on the 17th bed was crying bitterly, pointing to the drainage bag: "I just cut my appendix, why did I bleed profusely? Am I going to die of shock with so much blood?"

    Su Tang: "..."

    Everyone in the general medicine department: "..."

    Well, they know that the person in front of them is not having a grand mal seizure, but just scaring themselves.

    When the patient asks, the doctor will naturally explain.

    As the executive secretary of the general surgery department, Sun Liming naturally stood up immediately and said: "Mr. Zhang Chao, you have a lot of postoperative bleeding, but based on your weight, you are at least 800 meters away from hemorrhagic shock." More than a milliliter. This time, we saw that you have a lot of bleeding, Mr. Zhang, so we came here specially to deal with it." "

    ...I also want to give a few students a teaching lesson, I hope you can understand." "

    Oh, so that's the case. Then you guys come."

    Hearing that he would not die, the 17-bed patient immediately breathed a sigh of relief, but when he heard that he was bleeding a lot, he immediately became nervous, staring at Director Lei and Deputy Director Qian with his eyes, and finally Standard posture, lying peacefully on the hospital bed.

    As a general surgery patient, Bed 17 recognized several senior doctors in the department within two days. Director Lei was naturally the first to bear the brunt. He thought it was Director Lei and Deputy Director Qian who were going to teach several doctors. A happy little fish.

    An expert with a registration fee of 80 yuan a time will stop the bleeding for him. Isn't it just a teaching model?

    He Zhang Chao, fearless!

    In the bottom of my heart, I even vaguely feel that I have taken advantage of it.

    Most appendicitis operations do not require drainage tubes. However, Zhang Chao’s appendicitis infection symptoms are relatively serious, and there is even a large area of ​​yellow pus, so a drainage tube was placed in Zhang Chao’s wound. Zhang Chao himself I also know it well.

    But appendicitis surgery is just a minor operation. In the Sixth Hospital, doctors at the deputy chief physician level basically don't do this kind of surgery, and it's all done by the attending physician directly.

    That's why Zhang Chao panicked when he saw so much blood in the drainage bag. Now that the deputy director and the chief physician are personally watching over him, he feels that he will definitely not have any problems in the future.

    Zhang Chao was very happy in his heart, but unexpectedly, a short doctor in a white coat, with smooth and fair skin and a little bit of baby fat, came out from the side line. He looked like a porcelain doll.     Zhang Chao was in a daze, and the little doctor next to him said softly, "Mr. Zhang, can you lift up your shirt to expose your abdomen. I want to see the wound and give you acupuncture to stop the bleeding." Zhang Chao: "     ... ..."     Before Zhang Chao could fully react in his mind, his hand had already followed the doctor's words, and subconsciously lifted up the clothes...     But his fingers touched the hem of the clothes, halfway up the clothes, Zhang Chao suddenly reacted.     Zhang Chao: "!!"     Damn! Director Lei and Deputy Director Qian did not do the teaching of feelings by themselves!     Is it an intern who just came to the hospital? Why does it look so small? Not suitable, sir! !     At this moment, the bottom of my heart seemed to be the Roaring Emperor, wishing that the whole person would jump out of the bed.     It can be surrounded by a large group of doctors and nurses in the general surgery department.     Zhang Chao's throat was dry, and he felt that he was like the fish on the chopping board at this moment - he couldn't escape no matter what.     Zhang Chao: QAQ! I don't want such teaching QAQ! It's better to let the previous attending doctor come.     However, he was stared at by more than a dozen pairs of eyes of doctors and nurses.