Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Liu Lin's bronchial asthma should be treated or must be treated.

    Although Chen Jingjing was a bit unreliable, Su Tang, as a doctor, was still quite reliable.

    "You two..."

    Su Tang cleared his throat, pointed to himself and said, "Since the two of you can't reach a consensus with this method, why don't you listen to my idea." "

    I don't know why Ms. Liu broke up with her boyfriend. When this happens, there are nothing more than two solutions. The first is naturally to find the other party, get back together, and solve Miss Liu’s heart disease." "

    The second is medical intervention..."

    Su Tang explained to the two: "Use According to traditional Chinese medicine, Ms. Liu has a disease caused by emotion. There are three ways to treat the disease caused by emotion." "

    The first one...the method of winning the battle of emotions and aspirations, for example: it is like the ancient times to get a Jinshi in the examination. A scholar who went crazy because of the ecstasy after passing the exam, at this moment, as long as the person he fears the most beats him hard and lies to him that he didn't pass the exam, he can wake up instantly." "The second type

    ... Hypnotherapy uses hypnotic hints to provide psychological counseling, and finally achieves the purpose of curing diseases." "

    The third and last method is called the method of transferring essence and changing qi. Use empathy to divert attention and get rid of emotional control." Su Tang said solemnly: "That's the idea of ​​Ms. Liu's friend just now. Use a paper man, or a celebrity, or a new boyfriend to transfer emotions, so that Ms. Liu's attention can be diverted from Ms. Liu's ex-boyfriend as soon as possible." In fact, Su

    Tang There is another method not mentioned, and that is the 'persuasion and enlightenment method'.

    However, the patient in front of him was accompanied by a friend 24 hours a day. Su Tang believed that with the character of the other friend, it was impossible that she hadn't enlightened and advised Ms. Liu during this period of time.

    But apart from insomnia, Ms. Liu still suffers from anxiety, depression, upset and shortness of breath.

    If the ordinary method of persuasion and persuasion was useful, the little girl across the street would not have to go all the way from school to the hospital, so she didn't mention it.

    Liu Lin: "..."

    Liu Lin had a serious expression, and unconsciously picked the nail of the index finger of her right hand with her left hand.

    The doctor in front of her is right, these three methods can solve her current problem.

    It's just that Liu Lin doesn't know which method she should choose...

    Su Tang glanced at Liu Lin and knew that many patients had difficulty in choosing. She immediately blinked and smiled, revealing her beautiful white teeth: "Miss Liu doesn't know which treatment method I should choose, right?"

    Liu Lin said, "Yes, yes... I really don't know what to choose... ..."

    Su Tang smiled and said, "I observe Miss Liu's personality and preferences, and the second method should be the most suitable." "

    Miss Liu is only in her third year of college this year, which is the best age in her life."

    Su Tang smiled: "Since the two choose to come to our sixth hospital for treatment, they should be students from Shenzhen City University next door to our hospital. Shenzhen City University is a well-known 985 in China. Those who can be admitted to this school are all very good. Liu Miss Liu is so outstanding, after she enters the society in the future, with Miss Liu's ability and job position, she must be able to meet many high-quality men."