Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Pretending to be aggressive has no future

    "Why did you come so early today? Don't you usually come to the hospital at noon?" Mother Xie got up from the bed sleepily, still a little uncomfortable with the early morning sunshine in summer, she rubbed her eyes and looked at Xie Zhuokai was a little unhappy.

    What's the matter with this son, didn't you see that she was sleeping? He even rushed in to disturb her?

    The luxurious wards of the Sixth Hospital, no matter how good the conditions are, are definitely not as good as the Xie family's mansion and the private nursing home in the north of the city.

    It only has a living room and a bedroom where the patient lives, as well as a small separate shower and toilet that can only accommodate one person.

    It doesn't matter if the hospital environment is not good, there is not even a separate ward.

    Xie's mother has been worrying about her husband for the past two years. She often sleeps at night and has nightmares.

    So this morning, Xie's mother was so comfortable that she really didn't want to get out of bed at all.

    If her son hadn't knocked on the door, Xie's mother might have lost her temper.

    Xie Zhuokai was even more shocked than Xie's mother. He subconsciously blurted out: "Mom, didn't you say that the environment in the Sixth Hospital is not good? Can't you sleep at night? Did you get up at five o'clock in the morning and sit in the living room yesterday?" Xie's mother

    flipped Rolling eyes: "Yesterday was yesterday, today is today. Doctor Su gave me a massage last night, and I also ate a bowl of medicinal food for insomnia, isn't it normal to fall asleep?" Xie Zhuokai: "???" What is

    normal

    ? up.

    Is there no massage and medicinal diet in private sanatoriums?

    You used to soak in hot springs in the afternoon and still suffer from insomnia at night! Did you just forget? ?

    Mother Xie rubbed her neck, which seemed to have shaken off her burden, and moved her limbs with unprecedented ease.

    She stood up, shaking her legs and twisting her waist: "What's the matter with you child? Like a log, you stand there for a long time without speaking, and you don't have any wit." Xie Zhuokai: "... huh?

    "

    Xie's mother was a little disgusted, and cast Xie Zhuokai a look: "Oh, you are exactly like your father. Ever since I started working in the company and became the president, I have become more and more dull and stupid. If I had known, I would not have responded to the call for an only child. , I was only born to such a fool as you."

    Xie Zhuokai: "..."

    Probably because she slept well last night, Xie's mother became more energetic, and her mouth was naturally more sharp.

    Pausing at Xie Zhuokai, almost made a good company president be said to be close to autism.

    Xie Zhuokai was aggrieved: I suspect that my mother is retaliating against me, but I have no evidence.

    Secretary Zhou kept his eyes on his nose, his nose on his heart, looked up and down, left, right, but didn't look at the boss's family directly in front of him, for fear of being affected by accident.

    Mother Xie grabbed her son and admonished her until finally she took a sip of the warm water brought by the bodyguard, cleared her throat and said, "But you are a bit stupid, but you can still do something. That's right, that is to bring your dad to the Sixth Hospital to look for Dr. Su in a clean and tidy way. Unlike other people who see Dr. Su when they are young, they feel that he is unreliable. When they see him in the western medicine department and use traditional Chinese medicine for treatment, they feel that he is a doctor. Unreliable..."