Chapter 161 - 170

_
Chapter 161 I Don't Chase Stars, Don't Be Nervous

    The gate of the sixth courtyard.

    When four foreigners showed up at the gate of the Sixth Courtyard dragging their suitcases, the people around them were quite surprised.

    These blond-haired and blue-eyed foreigners didn't look like they were sick and hospitalized.

    In particular, the suitcases in the hands of the few of them were getting bigger and bigger. It didn't look like they were visiting relatives and friends, but rather like travelers who just came from the train station and airport.

    "Mr. Kent, please..."

    Ye Shuang's assistant helped drag one of the smaller suitcases, and guided the four of them to Puneke. He lowered his voice apologetically and said, "I'm sorry Mr. Kent. Ms. Ye and Mr. Wei originally wanted to pick you up in person... But as public figures, Ms. Ye and his wife wanted to avoid affecting the normal working order of the hospital. I have been sent out to greet you. Please don’t blame me if I neglect you.”

    Ye Shuang’s assistant is a petite girl. When the girl communicated with Dr. Kent, she carefully glanced at the middle-aged man, feeling a little uneasy. This is the 102nd oncologist in the world rankings, and she is also an important guest of her immediate superiors.

    Dr. Kent touched the stubble on the corner of his mouth, waved his hands indifferently and said, "These are trivial matters. I know the identities and occupations of Ms. Ye and her husband, so it is not convenient for them to go out casually... Besides, Mr. Wei is seriously ill. , and it is not suitable to leave the ward."

    "Let's go to the ward to have a look..." He couldn't wait to see Wei Feng.

    For a doctor who devotes all his energy and dreams to medical skills, nothing can shock him, feel incredible, and feel better than a patient who is clearly determined to die within a year and suddenly recovers. curious.

    As a thoracic oncologist, Kent always thought he was at the forefront of thoracic oncology.

    Although there were three more outstanding thoracic oncologists than him in the list of world famous doctors last year, he has always believed that his lung cancer treatment can be ranked among the top three in the world.

    After all, people's energy is limited, and the Department of Thoracic Oncology includes lung diseases, bronchial diseases, esophagus, mediastinum, etc. It is impossible for them to reach the top level in every field!

    Even Kent himself has only specialized in lung cancer and esophageal cancer these years. Although he can handle other thoracic oncology diseases, even slightly better than ordinary thoracic oncologists, he cannot reach the international top level.

    Not to mention those thoracic oncologists who were ranked higher than him and are still alive...

    I am afraid that many of these people are too old and have no physical strength, so they can no longer accurately manipulate the scalpel.

    But he -

    52 years old this year, is in the golden age of a doctor's profession!

    Both physical strength, ability, and rich experience!

    But when he was at the golden stage of his career and he was the most confident, other doctors stepped forward and gave him a head-on blow, curing the patients he thought could not be cured!

    This delighted Kent and shocked him at the same time.

    On top of that, Kent still has a tinge of disbelief inside him.