Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Is This Really a MLM Den? !

    "Little friend, in your grade, you should have taken biology class in school, right? The biology class teacher should have told you that we have a saying that if you sow melons, you will reap melons, and if you sow beans, you will reap beans. You can't expect beans to bear big watermelons."

    Su Tang opened his eyes and said nonsense: "Sister's biological father and biological mother are short. I am taller than both of them now, so I have exceeded my goal... and your parents are taller. You have not yet completed the basic goal. Want to To catch up with your father...I'm afraid I still have to do the same as my sister, get acupuncture and eat medicinal food."

    "Are acupuncture and medicinal food so powerful?"

    Feng Yu widened his eyes and subconsciously blurted out: "Sister, then you are not the abnormal development that our biology teacher said Is it?"

    Su Tang's expression froze: "...????"

    Su Tang suffocated for a while.

    She could see clearly that the child in front of her was not only failing in maths, but also in Chinese, he was afraid of failing in biology, history, political geography!

    She had never seen such a speechless person.

    "My little friend, metamorphosis means that there is a huge difference between the larval form and the adult form of an animal, and even the appearance and habits have undergone tremendous changes. Although I have grown taller, my living habits and appearance have not changed." Su Tang

    smirked , with a white and tender steamed bun face, it looks as stiff as it looks: "Since we are going to do acupuncture, there is no need to re-register, let's start the acupuncture now. I will write a medicinal recipe for you later, and the medicinal materials are directly Go downstairs and get a prescription."

    "Okay, okay, okay."

    The son roared, and the woman in red and her husband felt a little embarrassed, and could only nod embarrassingly.

    Her son's sudden remark just now almost frightened her and her husband into foolishness.

    Feng Yu scratched his head, looked carefully at Su Tang, and stared at his father for a moment, always felt that the atmosphere in the room was suddenly a little weird, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

    Feng Yu didn't know it at all. At this moment, his parents had already made up their minds to take his two belts first.

    Then we must hold the child to study hard, especially Chinese and biology.

    Emma! After two more visits, the husband and wife would not dare to come to the Sixth Hospital for medical treatment.

    ………

    Traditional acupuncture and moxibustion to grow taller is nonsense to many people. Even doctors in many hospitals think that traditional Chinese acupuncture and moxibustion are not so miraculous, it is just a simple physical therapy method.

    However, according to Chinese medicine, the reason why a person does not grow tall is not only the innate genetic factors, but also the acquired ones.

    For example, deficiency of yang qi, excess of yin qi, loss of essence, deficiency of qi and blood, delicate viscera, deficiency of liver, kidney and spleen, inability to absorb nutrients, etc., are all acquired factors in Chinese medicine.

    Western medicine emphasizes growing taller, exercising well, ensuring adequate sleep, and supplementing calcium and various trace elements. In fact, it completely corresponds to enhancing qi and blood and replenishing essence in traditional Chinese medicine.