Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Spend his money to avenge her!

    In the room, because of Pan Yuhao's loud shout, there was an instant silence.

    Su Tang's expression twisted.

    Du Chengzhang almost petrified.

    Du Chengzhang: "...???"

    Du Chengzhang: "!!!"

    "No, no, no...!"

    Du Chengzhang came to his senses, and his head shook instantly, "No, no, no, this doctor, I'm a doctor. It's not because of this... Doctor Su, don't misunderstand, don't misunderstand!"

    Their headhunting company is for making money, not for enmity with other people.

    If Mr. Wei found out that he suddenly had a reputation for impotence, would his company be able to continue?

    I'm afraid I have to close the door and go home to nurse my child this year.

    "Oh, it's fine if you don't come to see impotence..."

    Su Tang breathed a sigh of relief, raised his head and smiled and said, "May I ask Mr. Du here today, what business do you want to talk to me about?"

    Facing Du Chengzhang's eyes, Su Tang The sugar is a little prepping.

    Just now, Dr. Pan said that the headhunting company of the other party is specialized in providing medical services for some high social status people.

    Even if you don't know who the other party is, what kind of illness is there.

    But Su Tang thinks this is a good opportunity...

    If this person has a common disease, he finds himself through a headhunting company, which means that he is well-known, which is better than the state in the novel where he was still working carefully in the department and was unknown.

    If this rich man is a terminally ill person who cannot be cured by others, it is better to try it yourself and succeed

    . How about letting a headhunting company come to your door?

    The topic returned to the right track, feeling that he was avoiding an unwarranted disaster, Du Chengzhang took out a tissue to wipe the sweat on his forehead and said with a smile: "That's it... Dr. Su, I have a client on hand, and he had an appointment three years ago A car accident caused head and spine injuries at the same time, becoming incomplete paraplegia... Our team recently heard that Dr. Su not only treated three paralyzed patients with post-stroke paralysis, the effect was remarkable. He also recently took over a complete paraplegia after a car accident The patient with paraplegia seems to have made good progress, the other party has changed from complete paraplegia to incomplete paraplegia, and the lower body has regained feeling." "This time I came here specially to invite

    Dr. Treat the client." Du Chengzhang didn't dare to let Su Tang and the others guess Wei Yan's illness at will, and spit out all the information at once.     Worried that Su Tang would reject the treatment, Du Chengzhang even immediately threw out the bait: "Dr. Su, our client is very generous. As long as Dr. Su is willing to come, no matter the success or failure of the matter, the other party will pay 500,000 US dollars as a reward. The tax will be reimbursed by the customer."     "500,000 US dollars? Pure remuneration?" Su Tang was stunned, she had never seen so much money since she grew up.     Pan Yuhao's eyes widened even more, and he covered his mouth, afraid that he couldn't help howling.     $500,000? ! Converted into Chinese currency, it is nearly 3.2 million!     In Shenzhen, a place where every inch of land is very expensive, you can buy a house of fifty or sixty square meters!     You can make so much money just by walking around, and you don't even need to heal the other party? Dr. Su is so lucky!     Tears of envy flowed from Pan Yuhao's mouth...     woo woo woo! study! After he went back today, he would not be surnamed Pan until two o'clock in the morning without holding the Chinese medicine book in his hand every day! Woohoo!     As long as you can't learn to die, learn from death!     "Yes, $500,000. This is a little care from our customers."