Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Donation of 10 million

    The Department of Endocrinology is not an eye-catching department in the Sixth Hospital.

    Even the key departments are not counted, they are ordinary and unremarkable.

    However, this is only for other departments, and general internal medicine is not included in these other departments.

    What is General Internal Medicine?

    This is the worst department in their hospital!

    It's okay to see a cold and fever on weekdays, but now there are junior high school students coming to the general medicine department to see their growth and development? ? ?

    The attending physician of the endocrinology department stood at the door and stared wide-eyed in disbelief.

    As the saying goes, there is specialization in the medical industry. General internal medicine, a panacea department, does not think that children with abnormal growth and development only need a little growth hormone?

    "Oh, isn't this Dr. Zhu from the Department of Endocrinology?"

    Dr. Liu from the Department of Gastroenterology had just walked out of the consulting room when he saw Dr. Zhu standing at the door of the Department of General Internal Medicine, looking inside.

    Dr. Liu stroked his chin and sighed all over his face: "It took so many days for Dr. Zhu to come here. You people in the endocrinology department have a really good temper."

    Dr. Zhu from the endocrinology department: "...Huh?

    " The doctor was confused. In broad daylight, it was fine for the general internal medicine department to grab patients from their department. How come the people in the gastroenterology department also said things he couldn't understand?

    Dr. Liu clicked his tongue twice: "These days next door, in the past ten days, a large group of old men and old ladies have come here every morning to treat diabetes... I remember that diabetes and thyroid disease are the main focus of your endocrinology department? It seems that this speed should not be enough. How long will it take for diabetes treatment and maintenance to become the gold-lettered signboard of general internal medicine." "

    Even if you can bear this for so long before coming to general internal medicine to see the situation, isn't this a good temper?" Dr. Liu raised his eyebrows: "Before The deputy director of the Department of Surgery, Fan, couldn't persist for three days, so he sent an intern to find him."

    Dr. Liu clicked his tongue twice. The intern in the department of urology at that time yelled loudly in the internal medicine inpatient building, which was heard not only by the dean who was on the first floor at that time, but also by the lower floors of the internal medicine inpatient department. A large group of security guards squatting on the first floor of the inpatient department, as well as the medical staff and patients passing by at that time, all heard the roar.

    Hospital gossip spreads the fastest inside the hospital.

    He was still working in the outpatient clinic that day, and heard this gossip in the afternoon.

    Dr. Zhu was choked for two seconds before he realized it.     He looked Dr. Liu up and down for a moment, and suddenly realized

    : "You are so filled with righteous indignation... Could it be that your patient was taken away?"

    Dr. Liu: "????"

knife? Person in charge? !

    In recent days, Dr. Liu, who has been robbed of many patients by the scent of medicinal food one after another, is cursing in his heart.