Chapter 28

Chapter 28 This hospital actually cheated on photos!

    The lunch at noon is still the medicinal diet for growing taller cooked by Su Tang himself.

    The rich aroma, accompanied by the cold wind from the central air conditioner, blows all over the aisle of the outpatient clinic.

    It wasn't that Su Tang poisoned on purpose, but that Pan Yuhao and Xiong Wei would open the doors and windows every time they ate, otherwise the smell of the medicinal food would just linger in the whole office, Xiang thought that they would almost not be able to eat their own lunch.

    Xiong Wei sighed: "If this goes on like this, I don't think it will take long, and the weight will increase by at least 10 catties."

    Pan Yuhao's eyes widened, unbelievable: "No way, Fatty Xiong, you can smell such delicious medicinal food, but you can still treat it right?" Have a big appetite for takeaway? Awesome!"

    Every day he eats with Dr. Xiao Su at noon, it is no different from going to the execution ground. Seeing that after two or three days, Pan Yuhao touched his belly and felt that this thing has lost a lot of weight .

    "You don't understand."

    Xiong Wei shook his head silently, with an inscrutable expression on his face: "I don't have much appetite for the takeaway at noon, but won't I be hungry at night? Not only do I eat too much for dinner, but I also have to eat supper to make up for it." You can only make up for the lunch at noon."

    Pan Yuhao: "..."

    Su Tang: "..."

    Su Tang chewed the pork liver, his expression became more and more uncomfortable, even the delicious The medicated diet seems to have lost its soul at this moment, and the taste is like chewing wax.

    Isn't it just bringing your own boxed lunch and medicinal diet?

    Why does she feel like a new scumbag from the Sixth Hospital, who specially preys on young colleagues, causing them to stop thinking about food.

    "Doctor Xiong, this, this is not enough... I think your takeaway is also quite delicious." Su Tangqi Ai Ai, trying to get everything back on track and erase the title of scumbag.

    Xiong Wei sighed, looking like a wild wolf who was extremely hungry, and said quietly: "Doctor Su, why don't we change one?" "

    You eat white rice, and my bowl is also white rice... In exchange How troublesome it is to change." Su Tang smiled dryly, trying to pass the test vaguely.

    Just kidding, don't look at Dr. Xiong who is fat and fat. In fact, the other person is more than 1.8 meters tall, but she is only 155 now!

    It takes at least three or four months to make up for the height slowly.

    Xiong Wei sighed faintly, and looked back regretfully: "Oh, that's why Dr. Su, before I lose my mind from hunger, eat well before grabbing your lunch..." Su Tang: "Uh..." Originally

    ,

    she I really don't think it's a problem to bring a lunch, but now it's only three times.

    Seeing that it is about to turn into a workplace crisis, and colleagues are fighting, Su Tang really can't eat this meal...

    "How about... I will write some medicinal recipes for you today, and you will go to stew them later. Eat it?" Su Tang resentfully thought about proposing a solution.

    Don't all the other uncles, aunts, aunts and neighbors in the community solve it like this?

    In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that she only studied medicinal food in her previous life, and the ordinary meals were not so delicious that they surpassed others, she could actually cook a little more for each meal and order them out.