Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Stealing a Patient? !

    Director Tang was so angry that he blew his beard and stared. Even if they had a lot of patients in the neurosurgery department, if one patient moved away, there would be patients filling up the beds immediately, even the corridor beds would not be spared.

    But this does not mean that Director Tang can accept patients with spinal cord injuries, because their departments cannot treat them and choose to transfer to departments.

    Isn't it as annoying and helpless as the lower-level hospital to surrender to the higher-level hospital, saying that his medical skills are not as good as the other party's?

    Director Tang said with a dark face: "Come here and tell me what's going on? Why did they get transferred to another department? What happened to them in the ward just now?"

    Tan Xin didn't dare to breathe, and shrank his neck for a while: "Director Tang...the 93-bed patient felt something this afternoon..."

    "What?!"

    Director Tang stared in disbelief, "Are you really kidding me?"

    As the director of neurosurgery, Director Tang mainly specializes in complicated cerebral arteries Tumors, as well as aortic malformations, cavernous hemangiomas, etc., are not his main focus on the spinal cord.

    Therefore, Wang Xiaomei in the 93rd bed was not the patient he personally received, but as the director of the department, he was still very concerned about the casualties of the major serial car accident in the city who came to the department.

    Even apart from the daily rounds, Director Tang also visited Wang Xiaomei several times alone.

    Director Tang frowned: "Didn't you be diagnosed with complete paraplegia before? Why do you still feel it?"

    Director Tang still remembered clearly during the ward rounds this morning. The other party's lower body didn't feel anything at all, so he went to the operating room for no reason. Within a few hours, Wang Xiaomei's condition improved immediately in bed 93.

    Tan Xin lowered his head honestly: "Dr. Su from the general internal medicine department came and gave Wang Xiaomei acupuncture. The other party used acupuncture to prick hundreds of acupoints, and it was confirmed that the deep penetration of seven acupoints could stimulate the patient's sensation. "

    "Which acupuncture points have you noticed?" Director Tang frowned for two seconds and asked instinctively.

    Tan Xin thumped in his heart, thinking that the secret path was not good, so he could only take a sneak peek at the director's face carefully, lowering his head lower and lower: "I only know Mingmen acupoint, and Dadun acupoint... the other acupoints... I don't know Too familiar..."

    Tan Xin felt bitter.

    It is true that he had taken Chinese medicine classes in school before. But this does not mean that he can recognize all the acupuncture points.

    He is a western doctor, so he can perform surgery, isn't it all right?

    The director asked him how could he answer these questions?

    Tan Xin originally thought Director Tang would frown and reprimand him for not even knowing the acupoints. Unexpectedly, the other party just tapped his fingers lightly on the desk, and waved him away, with a face full of thought: "Mingmen acupoint and Dadun acupoint Okay? Okay, you go out to work..."

    "Okay, I'll go to the ward to see the patients!" Tan Xin was relieved not to be scolded, and quickly left the director's office and slipped away.

    Don't look at him going through the procedures for Wang Xiaomei to transfer to another department this afternoon.