Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Chasing stars is quite useless...

    In the spacious bedroom, warm yellow lights slant down from above.

    Su Wanwan's face became more and more delicate and small, and the long eyelashes like crow feathers cast shadows under her eyes. The girl's thin body was wrapped in the quilt, and her pale face made people feel pity.

    "Don't think too much, everyone in this world has two eyes and one nose, so it's inevitable that they look alike."

    Su Rui frowned, and glanced at Su Wanwan; "You were only three years old when you came to Su's house, How do you know that the one on TV is really your sister? It's not worth breaking your body for such a trivial matter, my parents are very worried about you." "

    Brother, I didn't mean to worry my parents, it's just..."

    Su Wanwan shook her head, Xiao Xiao whispered: "It's just that when I saw Dr. Su on TV, I knew she must be my sister..." Su

    Rui frowned: "?"

    Su Wanwan lowered her head: "Brother, that is a kind of twin sister." The unique telepathy between twins... I knew her when I saw her. That person must be my sister..."

    Su Rui put down his stethoscope, walked to the table, and took out his mobile phone: "Although I don't know much about the relationship between twins. What is telepathy. But if you really want to find her, I'll call someone to go to the orphanage and check. Find out if she was adopted or still lives in the orphanage." "Anyway, the

    orphanage There will always be news over there."

    The orphanage is already different from the one it was 40 or 50 years ago. Even eighteen or nineteen years ago, the adopter system was basically perfected. You need to write down your identity information and phone number, so it is very simple to check.

    "No...brother."

    Su Wanwan shook her head, and slowly slid into the quilt, buried her head in the quilt, and said in a muffled voice, "I have a heart disease, and you are enough to worry about it. I don't want to Make other people worry about me..."

    "Just pretend that she has never had a sister like me... so she won't be sad."

    Such a sister is really kind.

    Su Rui sighed and stopped talking about looking for Su Tang, just shook his head and put down the phone, and said in a low and hoarse voice: "You have a good rest, and you will take the medicine again at night, and I will ask Mama Zhang to bring it to you.

    " Rui picked up the family medicine box and walked out of the bedroom, and turned off the lights in the girl's room by the way.

    The bedroom was suddenly dark, only the stars outside the window and the bright moon hanging high.

    ………

    From the bedroom on the second floor to the living room.

    Su Rui saw that his father was still comforting his mother, and her mother was leaning on his father's chest, sobbing slightly, feeling very sad.

    Seeing his son going downstairs, Su Wenjing hurriedly took two steps forward and asked worriedly: "How is the situation? Your mother was frightened by the sudden illness this evening, so I had to call to ask you to come back from the hospital. Your grandfather didn't say anything." Right?"

    Su's family is also well-known in Shenzhen City, and they run a large private hospital, which was also rated as a third-class hospital a few years ago, and has connections with many medical university research institutes. The Su family has practiced medicine for generations, and at the same time seized the opportunity of reform to make breakthroughs in one fell swoop. Even the name of Su's father was given by Mr. Su with traditional Chinese medicine.