"Oh...no that's okay..." Allison said from the other side of the phone now making everyone remain silent.

"I'm sorry Allison," Scott said and hung up.

"Scott, I thought it was your mom..." Angie muttered knowing it made him upset.

"I understand you don't like her okay I really do but there's no need to shove it in her face that she's being left out" everyone stayed silent fearing for Scott knowing the girl would probably talk bad but she didn't.

She could tell Allison was really sorry about what happened and knew it must suck being left out but she couldn't stand being around Allison for now. She had to forgive her step by step. Letting Alkisom back in couldn't be easy, it wasn't something Angie was just going to consider fast.

She was the one living with the consequences of what Allison did to her. Yes being left out was cruel but living everyday with the fear of being found by the witches because she activated her curse was worse.

"We're actually going to have breakfast together tomorrow" Angie mentioned, making a few of their jaws drop. "She wants to talk and I'm ready to talk too I'm not saying I will forgive her I don't think I will for a while and it will definitely not go back to being the same especially after everything I know now but I'm willing to talk about it now"

Everyone remained silent, not knowing what to reply to that. They understood Angie's situation but they were being broken apart by Scott and Angie when the group were influenced by them two.

"You should give her props for it that girl doesn't deserve a second chance" Cora said to Scott everyone knew Cora never stopped herself from saying anything she always said what was on her mind not caring if she insulted anyone as long as she was defending what she believed in.

"I think we all deserve second chances, people change and grow," Scott commented.

"You don't know what we know Scott so just be grateful that Angie is taking the time to hear Allison out god knows I wouldn't or Derek or anyone else that knows what that family did to us" Cora was very passionate about hating the argents she didn't like the fact that Scott was trying to defend Allison.

To her what Allison did to Angie was just another thing to add to the pile of all the betrayals the argents had done to them.

"We know about what Kate did..."

"Not everything," Angie muttered, interrupting Scott.

Angie had just gotten told what happened a few days ago when Cora had snitched on her about going out with Allison. Cora wanted her to know that the argents had a history of betraying them and her considering forgiving Allison was wrong.

Ava told Angie everything the whole story and left it up to her if she wanted to forgive her or not she wanted it to be her decision and not be clouded by what they thought. Ava knew she had thought a few times about forgiving Chris. It was hard to stay mad at him for so long when they were the bestest of friends before and now they could barely look at each other.

She thought that if she had the chance to sit down and talk it out maybe she would forgive Chris but she didn't want to and if Angie did then she wasn't going to stop her either.

"Foods here..." Angie said, putting her cards down as she heard her parents walking up the stairs.

"Good, I'm starving!" Lydia exclaimed relieved that the awkwardness in the room was going to end now.

"Ok this box has all the fries so go ahead while we figure out the burgers" Derek placed the box he was carrying down at the table that was between all of them.

𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 - Isaac L.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें