Chapter 7- Wumbo Waterslides

Começar do início

“Can I ride with you??” I asked Harry.

“Definitely!!” He smiled at me in excitement. Niall and Liam went together and Louis went by himself. We waited in line barely. I guess since no one was here we got the whole place basically to ourselves. Harry walked over and grabbed us a tube and he carried it up the flights of stairs.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to help??” I asked politely.

“It’s alright love, I’ve got it.” He replied with a smile and we kept walking up the stairs, everyone else trailing behind.

“How long are the stairs??” Niall whined behind me as we hit the top.

“Never mind!!” Niall added. Harry and I walked up to the lifeguard and he set down the tube. I got in first and Harry wrapped his legs around me. The lifeguard pushed us in the tube and I screamed in happiness. I reached for Harry’s hand and I laughed the whole way down. Harry yelled too and we laughed together. Then we hit the bowl. We shot out and began to move around in circles. There were lights and water shooting out from the walls and I squeezed Harry’s hand. I was having so much fun. When we hit the middle we plummeted down into another tube and finally we came out laughing.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!!!” I yelled and hugged Harry. He hugged me back and then I awkwardly moved back. I listened for Niall and Liam and finally I heard a weird laugh and I figured it must be Niall. Liam was screaming and they had their hands up. When they came out they flipped the tube over and laughed. Harry and I helped them out and they both screamed,

“Best ride yet!!!” I laughed. This is our first ride. I listened again for Louis and I heard nothing, even when he came out. I saw him inspecting his nails when he came out with a yawn.

“Boooooorrriiinnnngggg.” Louis said as he walked out as if he owned the place. Niall, Harry, Liam, and I all fought with him about how fun it was but Louis insisted we went to another ride.

“Snob.” I whispered loud enough for him to hear. He gave me a glare and strutted off, leading us to the next ride. The closest one to us was the body slides.

“I call racing Harry!!!” Louis yelled. Harry looked at me but I pretended to not notice.

“I call Niall!!!” I yelled. “I call Liam next time!!” I yelled after that. Liam and Niall’s faces lit up and they hugged me. I smiled and I heard the life guard say ‘go’ and Louis and Harry raced down the slide. We rushed to the side and waited for a winner. Louis won and Harry and he began to mess around until a life guard yelled at them and they left.

“Ready to get your butt kicked Niall??” I said smiling.

“In your dreams Hannah.” He responded.

“Ready, Set, GO!!!!” the life guard said and I propelled myself down the tube. I arched my back and I closed my eyes. It seemed like five seconds until I saw light. Then a huge wave overtook me and I fell to the bottom. When I came up Harry and Louis were in shock.

“What?” I asked worried. I wondered if my bracelet had accidentally slipped off for a second and they saw my tail.

“You beat Niall!!!” they both yelled in unison.

“Good job Hannah. I’ll beat you next time though.” Niall said laughing and patted me on the back. I watched for Liam and I heard a huge splash and out came Liam.

“Are you ready to get beat??” I laughed at Liam.

“Only if you’re ready to get beat first!!” Liam said as he and I ‘ran’ to the stairs. It was really like speed walking but it seemed like running. When we hit the top of the tower my heart was pounding. I didn’t know if I could beat Liam, beating Niall was lucky enough. I looked to Liam and he motioned to the stairs, he was going to wait for everyone else to watch us. We waited and soon enough I saw some curls and we got in ready position.

“Ready, Set, GO!!!” the lifeguard yelled as I plummeted down the slide. I used the same position as last time and I flew down the slide. I could feel myself plunge into the water and I swam to the top. I dog paddled to the stairs and Liam was right behind me. We were both out of breath and we waited for Niall and Louis to come out. Louis won again and he was being all stuck up bragging he was the best.

“You wanna take on the champion love??” Louis laughed in my face.

“Let’s do this thing.” I replied. Harry came out and laughed.

“I bet you fifty dollars that Hannah wins, I mean she already beat Liam and Niall.” Harry said to Liam and Niall.

“You’re on!! I bet you fifty dollars Hannah loses!!” they both yelled in unison. They looked at each other and Niall laughed. I only knew them for a day and I could already tell them by their laughs.

“Let’s get this over with. I’m ready to win.” Louis said sassily.

“You’ll never win.” I replied snapping my fingers at him.

“Watch me peasant!!” he said laughing. I raced him to the top and again I had to wait for the rest of them to come up. Finally I saw them and they rushed to the railing to watch.

“Ready, Set, GO!!!” the lifeguard yelled. I flung myself down the tube and I went faster than ever. I felt the ridges underneath my back and it hurt, but it was worth it if I beat Louis. All I felt was the waves hit me and it was painful. My back hurt from the bumps and I did a back flop when I came out.

“Owww!! That hurt!!” I yelled as I swam to the stairs. Louis was there too and I waited for Harry and Niall to come out.

“AHHHHHH!!!” I heard a deep voice yell as Harry flew out backwards. I swam to him and I looked at his back. It was red.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“Yea, my back hurts though.” He replied.

“It’s all red and bruised.” I informed him.

“I’ll be fine.” He said with an insuring smile. “By the way you kicked Louis’s butt!!” Harry exclaimed trying to get the attention off of him. I looked to Niall.

“You beat Louis by a lot. He was far behind you. It’s like you’re magical!!” He said laughing. I laughed too and I saw Louis fake cry.

“Looks like someone had reality punch him in the balls.” I said laughing. Niall and Harry laughed even harder. We sat there laughing like idiots until we realized Liam wasn’t there.

“Guys, where’s Liam??” I asked.

“Wasn’t he behind you??” Louis asked Harry.

“Yeah, he was in line behind us.” Harry replied.

“Well he’s not here so he must’ve left or something.” Niall said. Then we heard an announcement on the intercom.