Chapter 53

On the next day Julian and Izumi stayed at home with Mikaela, while Eliot, Mujika and Melinda went to the school.

"Everything will be fine, you are one of the strongest, bravest and most determined people I know! You can get past these teachers without difficulty!", she smiled kindly, and Eliot smiled lightly.

"Thanks, Mujika!", he smiled at her. At that moment a certain teacher approached, and his gaze was on Mujika.

"Teacher Lewis, good morning! Who is this? Is she one of our students?", Mr. Marley had a weird smile on his face.

"No. She has already finished school. This is my fiancée!", Eliot answered, and the man's expression faltered a little and then he smiled at her.

"So, she really exists...?", he smirked.

"What kind of question is that?", she turned to Eliot and straightened his lab coat.

"I need to go to the meeting, have a nice day!", she smiled and he smiled back at her. "See you then!"

The other teacher didn't look so happy. Mujika waved and walked down the hall, while the teacher looked at Eliot with disdain.

"Your fiancée seems to be a good girl, I would recommend you treat her well and stay away from these rumours, it would be horrible if your marriage ended so soon!".

"I will. Don't worry about that", he answered. They went inside of the teachers' room: "Someone needs to take action!! Urgently! It's gone overboard a long time ago!", one of the teachers said.

"Teacher Teo has already gone to the room to sort it out before she arrives! I hope there's time!"

"What's the matter?", Eliot asked worriedly.

Mrs. Yang turned around him: "Some students played a dull prank on a female student and wrote horrible things on the board!"

"Which girl...?", he asked feeling his heartbeat raise in anger.

"I think it was with Melinda, from class 5-A... that redhead", Mrs. Yu answered slowly.

"Did she already see it?!", he asked worriedly.
"I don't know, but I don't think she has arrived yet...", she looked a little uncertain.

"Teo went to talk to whoever was already in the room and look for her!", another teacher answered.

"Okay... that's good...", he murmured.

An apparently young teacher entered the room, he must have been in his twenties and had dark curly hair, he came in scratching his neck. "How was it?", Mrs. Yu asked.

"When I arrived, she arrived soon after, I couldn't say anything, she ran to the bathroom crying... I came to call one of you two...", he murmured.

"Can I talk to her...?", Eliot asked.

"Let's try to get her out of the bathroom first!", Mrs. Yu nodded.

"Let him try, Mr. Lewis is good with girls!", he laughed low.

"She is just a friend of my son, I think she will listen to me, because she knows me", he answered annoyed that Mr. Marley was starting with this nonsense in such a situation.

"So, you and teacher Yang will talk to her!", Mrs. Yu decided.

"In the meantime, I'm going to talk to the class, excuse me...", Mr. Teo left the room again.

Eliot quickly went to the bathroom with the teacher Yang and knocked on the door: "Melinda...? You are inside...?"

They could hear a low cry coming from inside the bathroom.