Chapter 3

She woke up still with a little headache. She laid on a bed which creaked with every movement. Slowly she got up and looked around. It was really cold and dark. The room had no windows and just one door. Suddenly someone opened the door. It was a woman with an white coat who looked like a doctor. "Finally, you are awake! Now we can start! Come with me please!", the woman wanted Mujika to follow her as if was normal.
"No! I want to see Eliot first!! I won't do anything until you show me where he is!", Mujika disagreed while crossing her arms, facing the doctor. The doctor just staid there and looked irritated. "Eliot?", she asked.
"Yeah! Eliot my friend!", her voice was firm and determined.
The doctor just shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know about an Eliot! But I know that we still have to draw your blood and do some tests! I don't have time for discussions! Isamu has been waiting for three years until we finally got you!"
"I already said no!! They sent me the coordinates of that place, saying that Eliot would be here! I came just for him, now let me see him!!", now Mujika was screaming. "I don't care what you need or want to do, I don't care! I just want to know where Eliot is!!"
The doctor looked at her annoyed then sighed: "I'm really sorry! I don't know about an Elliot. Maybe he is here, but everyone here has become a nickname! So, if you'll come with me, you would maybe see him... if he should be here..."
"Okay! So, look at your documents! Find out what Eliot's nickname is!" Mujika walked to the doctor. "I also waited three years to see him".
"No one but Isamu is able to know the real names of the people here! No one! It doesn't stand in our documents! So, you can sit here and wait for who knows what, or you can come with me and try to find Eliot on your way there!", the doctor said a little bit more specific.
"Okay... I'll go with you", she decided and followed her.
They walked into a room with a few people, but none of them was Eliot.
"Come on, hurry! We should finish everything until the evening!", the doctor pressured. "Whatever, where's the guy who knows the real name of the people here?", Mujika looked around.
"Isamu? You can't go to him. It's uhm... a little bit... tricky..."

"That was not our deal! I want to talk to this guy now! And I want him to tell me where Eliot is!!", once again she was about to scream. "Don't scream!! You can't go to him! He is dangerous!", the doctor suddenly talked loud too. "I want to see Eliot now!!!", now she screamed out loud and called the attention of everyone who was close. "You are really naive! Calm down, now! I don't know where or who Eliot is! And if you want to see him alive you should not go to Isamu!!!", the doctor answered.
"But you said that he knows the names of the people here, so he knows where Eliot is, I WANT ELIOT!!!" she looked like a child asking for sweets. "I can't let you go to Isamu. He is not in the mood to see anyone...", the doctor went on ignoring Mujika's begging face. "Why!? Is he pissed!? I'm going to become really angry here!!", she intended to insist until she found her friend. "If you don't take me to him... I'll call the police!!!"

The doctor started to laugh: "With what? We took your phone, so much fun with that... So yeah... you could say he is pissed. He is pissed for three years and that will not change that fast. So, if you see him DON'T TALK TO HIM!", the doctor started to talk angrily.
"How can I know to whom I should not talk to, if I don't even know who he is!?", she decided to insist, she would get what she wanted anyway. "You will know who he is when you see him. He is wearing that strange and creepy mask... so yeah... be careful when you see him... and now come on...", she murmured and continued walking.
"Oh... okay...", Mujika answered, acting like it would be okay for her. The doctor opened facilitated a door and showed her to go in. "Sit on the chair there please..."
"Okay...", she sat in the chair that the doctor indicated. The doctor took out a shot and came near to her. "Please put your arm there..."
"Why?", she shrugged her arm a little wary.
"We need your blood for the tests... Like I already said", the doctor explained.
"M-my b-blood!? Why!?", it was obviously scary, that a stranger asked for her blood.
"Yeah... For the tests...", the doctor came closer. 
"S-stay away from me...", she said scared.
"No fear, it won't hurt much! We just need it to see if we were right...", she slowly came closer again.
"I don't want to do these tests! I just want to see Eliot!", she tried to get up.
"I'm done with you really! No one made as many problems here as you! I can take your blood even when you are asleep, but that's not that practicable because it won't come enough blood so just stay calm and let me do this right now! I'm just a doctor here. If you want, you can talk to Isamu but don't expect to get an answer or to come back alive!", the doctor shouted.

She looked scared at the doctor, then she went silent, just extended her arm.
"W-wait... so I am allowed to talk to him!?"
"You can try... but I wouldn't call it a good idea when you want to live...", the doctor murmured coming closer with the needle. But suddenly Mujika took her arm back again and the doctor looked at her really annoyed.

"I want to talk to him now!", Mujika said convinced.
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Okay. Then go. But I will not show you the way to Isamu!", the doctor said provocative. "So how can I find him alone?", she said as she got up from the chair.  "You will not find the way by yourself", the doctor said with a knowing face.
"So how am I supposed to find him!?", Mujika asked again.
"I will show you the way after I took your blood. Deal?", the doctor tried again.
"Right...", Mujika sat down again and extended her arm. "Do it fast!"
"I will...", the doctor stung the needle in her arm and slowly the blood went into the shot. It felt strange. Mujika looked suspiciously at the syringe. The doctor took the shot back and looked at the blood.
"Finally! I have to give it Doctor Copen now!!", the doctor stood up quickly. "Wait! Take me to this Isamu first! It was our agreement!!!", Mujika stood up too but the doctor just shook her head: "We need you to survive, so no".

"What!? No! You said you'd take me to him! Take me there now!!", Mujika got really angry again.
"Forget about that!", the doctor went out of the door and Mujika wanted to follow her, when she suddenly ran against another person. She looked up. The person in front of her wear a strangely mask from an animal. He had hair white like snow. And even if she couldn't see his eyes, she knew that he was staring at her.
In the background she could hear the doctors voice terrified:

"I-Isamu!? W-what are you doing here!?"