Chapter 32

They reached the floor, and he opened the apartment door. It wasn't too tidy or too messy, but it was a very big apartment considering that only one person lived there.

"Don't mind the mess ... the cleaning lady won't come until tomorrow, I think ... whatever...", Nick mentioned.

"No problem...", Elle murmured, looking around.

"Nix!! Where are you?", it didn't take long for a completely black cat to appear. She had light eyes. He picked her up and turned to Elle.

"Daughter, this is Elle, Elle... this is Nix!", he smiled.

"Oh... it's a cat!", she looked at her. "She is beautiful...!"

"She is very calm, you can pick her up if you want!", he looked at her and Elle nodded slightly, so he put her on her lap and closed the door, then he went to the kitchen. Nix stayed in her arms while Elle caressed the cat, but when the noise of the feed in the pot appeared from the kitchen, she quickly jumped from her lap and ran to the kitchen.

"Sorry it took me so long to return, were you hungry princess?", he asked smiling at her as she ate.

Elle followed the cat slowly in the kitchen. Suddenly her stomach made a noise too, and she blushed slightly embarrassed.

"It looks like another princess is hungry too! What do you like to eat, Elsa?", he laughed and opened the fridge.

Elle murmured something, looking angry at her stomach. He smiled but decided not to say anything about it.

"I don't think I have much healthy food... and not even new food... oh! I have pizza, do you want?", he smiled and turned around.

"It's okay, you don't have to give me food...", she murmured looking at her feet.

"Don't worry, I'm hungry too! I'll put it to bake in the meantime... I imagine you want to take a shower!", he turned on the oven and put the pizza inside, then went to the bedroom asking her to follow him, so he handed her a change of clothes. She, Dorothy, Charlotte and Ralph didn't shower at Mika's house, so she agreed to shower.

"It will be a little big, but I think it will do what it has to, and there is a towel in the bathroom, you can feel free!", he smiled giving everything to her.

"Oh... thanks...", she took the things and went to the bathroom.

He went to another room, where the computers were, and left the bag there. Then he went to the table where he had the central computer with the three monitors

and downloaded the data from the USB flash-drive.

After a while she came back wrapped in his big hoodie with very loose sweatpants. "Thanks for the clothes.... They fit for now... ", she tried to comb her hair with her fingers in a makeshift way.

"I think I have a hair school in the first drawer of the bathroom in my room, you can come and get it, I'm finishing up here!", he typed a few more things and turned off the computer, then left the room and closed the door. After that he went on to kitchen to see how the pizza was doing.

"What were you doing on the computer...?", Elle asked a little curious.

"Just looking at some data, it's not a big deal... I think the pizza is already good!", he took a cloth and took the pizza out of the oven, placing it on the dinner table, then he went back to the kitchen and took the two plates and cutlery.

He put the dishes on the table and handed her cutlery. They both sat down, and he served a piece to Elle, while he took a piece in his hand to eat. She looked very hungry.