Chapter 33

Eliot and Mujika were still wating for Mikaela, who was just about to return from the store and would take care of Izumi during Eliot wanted to show something to Mujika. It didn't take long for him to return. Since Izumi had slept that amazing during Mikaela had taken care of him, they decided that it would probably work out again. It was already evening, and the sun set down, as Mikaela returned and both of them went out of the house. Eliot was smiling holding her hand. He had gotten a little better the last days but took care to not walk too fast again.

"Eliot... your hands are cold again, is everything okay?", she asked, looking at him worriedly.

"I'm fine, don't worry!", he smiled holding her hand a little tighter.

"So... where are we going?", she asked excitedly.

"You'll see You'll see...", he answered grinning.

"We have to drive with the bus"

"Is it too far? Eliot, you're making me even more anxious!!", she laughed.

"It's a bit far but it's okay! We will be there soon", he smiled.

"Right!", they sat down to wait for the bus and arrived when it was already dark in the middle of nowhere. Eliot got out of the bus still holding her hand.

"Eliot? What place is this?", she looked around a little scared and cringed a little, getting closer to him and holding his hand tightly.

"Don't worry! Come on but... close your eyes, okay?", Mujika nodded and closed her eyes, still holding his hand firmly. She knew that he was smiling and he walked for a while with her.

"Are we there yet?", she asked still nervous.

"Okay... so... stay here...", he slowly let go of her hand and went to do something in front of her. She shrank a little and went completely still, giving a slightly unsure smile: "Where are we...?"

"You can open your eyes now....", she could hear that Eliot was nervous and slowly opened her eyes. They were in an empty meadow. In front of her Eliot had set up a gazebo and decorated it with a lot of fairy lights and candles. On the ground were a

few rose petals and in his hand, he held flowers.

"Eliot! It's so cute!", she smiled brightly at him and hugged him.

"You know what tonight is?", he asked smiling while he sat down on a cosy blanket and pillows with her. She shook her head thoughtful, trying to remember.

"I think it should start soon! Look in the sky...!", he smiled while she made a questioning expression at him, then looked up at the sky while snuggling in his arm.

The sky was full of stars, much more than normal. Because they were at an open field no lights from cities could bother. The sky was completely free and gladfully not cloudy. And slowly but surely shooting stars began to fall.

"Tonight, is the night of falling stars", he whispered looking amazed into the sky.

"It's so beautiful...!", her mouth remained open as she looked in awe at the sky.

She held his hand. Thrilled to see that scene unfolding in front of her.

"I can't describe how happy I am... thanks baby!", she looked at him smiling and gave him a quick kiss. He smiled lightly but looked a little nervous suddenly.

"Mujika... I want to ask you something...", he murmured after a while.

She turned to him smiling: "What is it?"

"So... I've been thinking about it a lot the last few days...I know that we are still very young, but I knew from the very start that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Maybe it's a little early for you, but I still want to ask you if you...", then he

kneeled in front of her and takes out a ring. "Will you become my wife...?"

She was unresponsive for a few seconds, then put her hands in front of her face as she started to cry. A quick nod was seen when she bent down on the floor and

hugged him very tight.

"M-My answer... has a-always b-been yes for you!", she answered while his eyes watered also a little, as he hugged her back tightly.

"I love you so much!", she whispered.

"I love you too Mujika...!", he smiled and slowly put the ring on her finger.

"I know that recently things are very difficult, but I promise that we will go through this together, and soon these difficulties will pass too!", she smiled, looking at her finger then back at him.

"I will promise that I will stay here with you and Izumi forever! I am the happiest person right now! Believe me!", he was still smiling at her.