Chapter 47

The night passed quietly and when Eliot woke up Mujika was no longer in bed, which worried him since he couldn't wake up too late.

Eliot got up quickly and went out of the room, looking for Mujika.

She was leaving the kitchen and came face to face with Eliot, so she hugged him smiling.

"Good morning, your mother and I have already prepared breakfast! Are you hungry?"

"Oh! Good morning beauty! Yeah! Did you already warn her?", he asked concerned.

"No, I was waiting for you..."

"Should we tell her now?", he asked unsure, and she nodded.

When they entered the kitchen, Eliot was surprised to also see his father there.

"Good morning son!", his mother said smiling.
Eliot smiled slightly: "Good morning...! We have to tell you something..."

"Is Mujika pregnant again!?", his father asked seriously but soon started to laugh.

"What!? N-no! Uhm... someone slept here tonight and Mujika and me decided that we maybe will take care of him...", he started to explain slowly.

"Did you let someone come in and sleep here...?", his mother asked now serious.

"Who!? Where!?", his father's eyes got on fire.

"Calm down Dad... he is not dangerous... he is only a little child who was hurt by his grandfather! We had to help him, or it would become worse!", Eliot tried to explain.

"Are you talking about the neighbours' grandson?", his mother.

"Is that little monster here!?", he started to get furious.

"Father! He is not a monster! Why are you thinking that!?"

"That brat is destroying the garden that I always repair! Not to mention how noisy at night and snooping around where he shouldn't!"

"Honey... he's only ten...", his mother tried to calm her husband.

"Dad... it's just garden! He needs help!", Eliot looked at him begging.

The man crossed his arms and was sulking in silence.

"We'll take care of him! He won't give you any trouble!!", Mujika also said smiling calming.

"Okay, he can stay, but there's a catch... you can't just get him for you, his grandparents have the guard!", his mother answered seriously.

"I know... but when I gave him the vaccine I'm sure that they would have no problem to give us the guard...", Eliot answered but his mother shook her head.

"I don't know if it will be that simple..."

"But we can find a way! It's not that hard...", Mujika insisted.

"Yeah! At least we have to try!", Eliot added.

"Do as you wish...", he just said that and continued eating.

"Eliot... I wasn't going to ask, but... what happened to your face!?", his mother asked worriedly.

"Oh... uhm...", he looked at Mujika not sure if he was allowed to tell it.

"There was a boy trying to take advantage of me and Eliot gave him a lesson...", Mujika just answered.

"What!? I hope you won, son?", the father looked at him seriously.
"Obviously", Eliot crossed his arms.
"That's my son!!", the father smiled.

"I am so sorry Mujika...", his mother looked at her worriedly.

Mujika: It's okay, Eliot arrived on time!", she smiled lightly.