Chapter 38

The next morning Eliot was really tired and wrote a message to Mujika: "Hey! How did you sleep cutie? Was everything okay?"

It took a while for her to respond: "Good morning, I slept well, how about you?"

"I slept bad... there is something bothering me... I'll tell you when you have time...", he answered.

"I have time now. Do you want to tell me?"

"I will feed Izu quickly and then I'll call you, okay?"

"Right! I'll have breakfast then", she replied.

"Good Appetite!"

He went to his parents rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Good morning, son!", his mother said smiling.

"What happened? Did the baby cry a lot?", the two were sitting at the table, the mother got up and handed him a bottle of milk.

"Here's the milk for Izumi!"

"No... he was really quiet tonight... but someone was here... two times... at the

Window... Thanks...", he took the bottle and fed Izumi.

"At the window!?", his father's eyes widened.

"Isn't it the neighbour's grandson? I've met him here in the backyard a few times, but he always runs away when he sees me..."

"Hm... Maybe... could we buy a camera... the person was on Izumi's side while I was

taking a shower...", Eliot asked.

"He's just a troubled boy!", his father crossed his arms.

"Darling!"

"What is it!? It is the truth...!", he murmured.

„I'm sure it was he who destroyed the plants in the garden!"

"Don't talk like that about the poor boy! You're a grouchy old man!", his mother complained.

"You know what? I'll just visit this boy today! Oh but... there was another thing...", Eliot suddenly noticed.

"What do you mean?", he poured a coffee mug for Eliot.

"Mujika got watched I don't think that was the boy too..."

"See? The boy has nothing to do with it!", his mother crossed her arms.

"I'll fix the security camera then..."

"Thanks dad..."

"Are you still going to talk to him?", his mother asked.

"Yeah... maybe it was really him and Mujika just thought there were someone looking at her and it wasn't really like this... who knows...", he mentioned.

"Right, but... be careful what you say to him... he's a boy who's been through a lot..."

"You just get too attached!", his father replied annoyed.

"Oh... okay... The best is I say nothing bad... right?", he smiled.

"Exactly! Glad you are more like your mother and not like your father!", she chuckled and started to wash the dishes.

"Hey!", he answered angry but stood up to help her.

"You think I should take him with me?", Eliot asked looking at Izumi in his arms who was already asleep again.

"I think it's okay! But if you want to leave him here, fine!", his mother smiled.

"I will take him with me then, thanks!", he got ready and went to his neighbours ringing the bell.