A Party And A Goodbye

MAYA POV

Earlier we helped Alex move her thinks into her dorm and it looks great but I can't help the anxiety I am feeling. It's 6pm and I'm waiting for Carina to finish getting ready. Evie is wearing a beautiful little dress and Alex has gone for a jumpsuit which is a maroon colour, it really suits her figure. Carina hasn't let me see what she's wearing, I think she's just confusing today with our wedding day.

"Come on babe, let me see what you're wearing" I beg for the 50th time as I hear movement in our bathroom.

"Bella, be patient, I'm nearly finished." I hear back. I just want to see her. She's been in that room for about two hours and hasn't left, I think I've gone through her clothes trying to find out if anything is missing and as far as I know, there isn't. I may have gotten distracted, she isn't using the organisation plan I designed, it's printed inside our closet so it's not hard to forget.

"Bella, you can look now" I hear, I whip my head round instantly. She's in a short black dress which shows off her breasts and the curve of her back leading to her ass, I'm so fucking lucky. She's gone for light makeup, with red lipstick. I hate when she does that, she knows that I find it harder to not kiss her when I'm told I can't. She starts making her way slowly towards me as I take in her body and this dress

"Earth to Maya" I hear I hear in a sultry voice as she pulls me towards her. I'm wearing a simple suit which is a lilac color. "Give me a twirl baby" I whisper, she smirks as she slowly turns, making sure to stick her ass out. Once she's completed her twirl I pull her flat against me and bite her ear. "You know, you really shouldn't wear something like that unless you want to get punished" I whisper seductively, instantly seeing the grip on my blazer tighten. "Do you want that, angel?" I ask before nipping at her neck.

"Y-yes I do" she replies as she tries to pull away from me.

"Come back to my angel, I'm not done here" as my hands instantly move towards her ass and squeeze. "I feel like my old office hasn't been used in quite a while, it's a good thing our party is at 19. Isn't it?" I ask her, feeling her nod against me.

"You know that's not how you answer my questions" I seductively but sternly say.

"Y-y-yes... yes" she replies while blushing.

"Anyway, I think it's time for us to make a move and go to the party" I say as I pull away. Her hands tighten even more against my blazer, fingers going white with tension. "Baby, I suggest you let go" I say before kissing her neck, hearing a moan and her hands dropping to her side. "Good girl" I say before directing her out of the bedroom.

-

The party is in full swing. It's really just a normal party and an excuse to drink. Carina has spent the whole night gossiping with Amelia about Kai. Kai and Amelia have decided that they want to adopt teenagers, which I think suits both of them perfectly. They've asked us a few questions about the paperwork and whether we can be references which was a given, of course we would.

Alex has been talking to Mason about her degree that she's starting and about her new room. I can feel the excited energy coming off of her. Mason knows so much about this sort of stuff that it feels like they're speaking a different language.

I see Evie sitting at the table of the beanery colouring some pictures in. She's gotten really into art; I think she's gotten her inspiration from her older sister and uncle. I love seeing her explore and fall in love with something, I hope that never goes away.

And I'm just sitting in the corner with a beer in hand, just people watching. This room is filled with so much love and respect, it feels out of this world. This is a moment where I can sit back and think that this memory will never be forgotten, the love in this room will never change but grow over time.