Aftermath

CARINA POV

Maya has just shown me the house. God, this is home. She really looked at what I liked and made it come to life. I love that and I love her. We've got an awful lot of surfaces to christen which let me tell you will happen very, very soon if I can help it. The amount of thought she's put into this, and she's kept it secret this whole time. Here I am thinking that her abs are getting more defined just from work, nope apparently not just work. Is it wrong of me to just be thinking about sex more and more while she's showing me everything. She's getting lucky tonight. I don't even know what to do now.

"Come on, I was thinking we could take a shower to wash off the alcohol from last night. Maybe watch a movie, or we could walk around the neighbourhood. Oh, and go and see Ezra or plan things for the house. Oh, I think we should talk to Ada about sell the flat, maybe she and Sam will want it for the time being. Do you want to do a housewarming party or whatever it's called?" Maya adorably rambles leading me to kiss her.

"Let's do all of that bambina, I love you" I say, her face instantly looks surprised. No matter how many times I say it, she makes it seem like the first time. I'll never stop saying it. "I love you more, my love" she replies.

-

After a very steamy shower we decided we'd go to the hospital before a walk at sunset and a movie night. Driving for the first time from home to the hospital was weird but oddly normal. I'll get used to this.

"I haven't seen you in a month Bishop. I think that's the longest I haven't seen you here. That's weird" Bailey says as we walk through the hospital.

"Yeah I've been too busy to get injured or really see Carina at work" she replies. Bailey's face changes into an angry... well no... threatening look.

"Bishop what did I say to you at Christmas. You dare lay a hand or hurt Carina; I will hurt you. I may be short but don't mess with me Bish-"Yep, I know where this is going so I interrupt her.

"Bailey, she hasn't done anything bad. She's been working on our house without me knowing. I saw it for the first-time last night and today" I say, hoping Bailey calms down.

"Oh, sorry Bishop. I'm keeping an eye on you. You might not see me but I'm there. I'll be there in your sleep if you even think about hurting Carina" Bailey says causing me to giggle at the way Maya's face starts to look worried.

"I-uh no-I-uh no I won't hurt Carina. I love her I swear. I-uh why don't you come to our home and maybe you won't want to kill me? Ooh Carina, when she comes remember to move the knives" Maya says in a slightly panicked voice. What is it about Bailey that terrifies Maya?

-

Finally, we make our way to Ezra's room. We've been told that both him and his brother are feeling better which is great to hear. Since he's been here for a while, his room is properly kitted out and looking almost like a normal room.

"Hey, I thought you left me" He says when seeing Maya for the first time in I'm guessing a month.

"Yeah sorry, I've been spending a lot of time working on a surprise which I finally showed Carina today. So, I should be back to the normal visits. Saying that, I talked to a doctor here who works on brains which is actually pretty cool. Cooler than Carina" this earns a playful slap on the back of the head from me. "Anyway, they said they might come down sometime in the next few days since they've got a few days which are emptier. Their girlfriend and them thought they could teach you some things to do with the brain and maybe give you some tests and quizzes or something if you'd be interested?" Maya says. I didn't know she'd worked this out.

You made walking easyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें