Life Is A Long Time

MAYA POV

It's been a few weeks since Carina lost her patient. She really struggled and got depressed, which is expected. It has put things in perspective though for both of us, we've made the decision that we want to ask Alex if we can adopt her. We've planned a little something for her and her friends for the day, ending with her coming home for dinner which is when we will take the opportunity to ask her.

Today is the day. Alex and her friends have been sent to a theme park that they've been raving about for a few weeks. It's pretty new so it was really hard to get tickets. But then again as Chief of fire, it does have it perks. They got the best tickets for free, so they only need to spend money on food and the gift shop stuff. We dropped them off about an hour ago.

We asked if Amelia could take Eve for the day as well since Carina and I have so much to do... we don't. Okay we are using Alex' adoption as an excuse so we can have sex. Look, it's been more than a few weeks and come on... don't blame me! No one is in the house, it's literally perfect.

-

As soon as we walk in, I have her pinned against the wall. I kiss passionately down her neck until I'm in between her boobs. I can hear her breathing heavier than usual. She moves her hands to my head and I stop and grab them. "No hands, you're doing what I say today. Understood?" I say in a stern voice, a smirk appears on Carina's face as she nods. "I need answers babe" I say which catches Carina off guard. "Y-yes bella", I continue to kiss down her body while lifting up her shirt to give me more access.

I lift her over one shoulder and carry her up. Once we're in our room, I throw her on the bed and tell her to stay exactly where she is. I walk to the closet and come back out wearing a strap on. Her eyes widen as her eyes become fixated on what I'm wearing. A few months ago, we wrote a list of things we want to try. Two of those things was I controlling Carina completely and using a strap on. Today is the perfect day.

"Babe, I need you laying like a star on the bed. I am handcuffing you to the bed and your legs are going to be tied to the bedframe. Understood" I sternly declare to Carina. She nods again. "I need to hear words; I will punish you next time you don't answer me" I say causing a slight whimper to escape Carina's lips. "I-I understand" she replies, finally making eye contact with me.

The handcuffs and ropes are quickly put on, just tight enough that they won't hurt her but she can't escape them. I crawl onto the bed and lay down so my head is in her inner thighs. I leave slow kisses as I work my way closer and closer to where she wants me. I hear a gasp of excitement when I finally work myself towards her clit, with one simple stroke of my finger, she moans loudly.

I attack her clit with my tongue, working in circles and changing to lines at the pace I know she wants them. God, she's soaked at this point. I feel her building as I insert two fingers into her. She's contracting around my fingers, and I haven't even done anything. As her contractions start to build, I instantly stop. "Bella, why did you stop?" Carina says in a whine. "I will tell you when you can cum if you cum beforehand you will be punished. I've bought a lovely paddle that I'm sure would make a great sound against your ass. Do you want that babe?" I say seductively. She instantly shakes her head no, with her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Baby, are you ready?" I say while lining my strap on dildo to her opening. She nods and I quirk an eyebrow up. "Y-ye-yes Bambina, yes I'm ready" she says in a panicked tone. "Babe, you were too slow, I think you should be punished" I say. "N-no I answered bella, please" she says as I start to enter her. "Baby, enjoy this. But remember if you cum before I tell you, you will be punished. And that will be two punishments" I say as I start to grind into her. "Yes... bella" she says in a moan.