Does She Recognise Home?

Maya POV

I guess I chose the wrong moment to show Carina what I've done to the house. I think her excitement for the hallway was so intense she ended up literally falling asleep then and there. So, with that I carried her up the stairs to our bedroom. God, I hope I wake up before her so that she doesn't freak out about being in a different bedroom.

Undressing Carina when she's drunk is always my favourite thing. Hear me out, I'm not a creep! It's just so intimate seeing her body as it is, she has her insecurities as I'm sure everyone does. But to me, in those moments of undressing her, I just can't understand how she could have these insecurities. One of her biggest insecurities is her ribs, yep a body part everyone has and well you need them. She hates how they sometimes stick out, sometimes she'll overeat for days in hopes of putting enough weight on to hide them but with her fast metabolism it just won't happen.

Another insecurity of hers is her thighs. Sometimes she thinks they're too fat or two thin. Honestly it really is a toss-up especially when hormones come into play. I love her thighs, they're just the right size to me, I can grip them and lift her with them. They're fucking sexy if you ask me. But no matter how many times I tell her I love them; she still looks at me like I've grown 3 heads. But here I am taking off her pants and seeing her beautiful thighs in all their glory, I mean fuck at some point those thighs could be helping Carina carry our baby. What can I say these moments always lead to me thinking about her body and somehow our future at the same time. She excites me and not just in a sexy way.

Once she's undressed, I put her on her side. Which is always away from the door and closer to the windows. Her logic is that if someone broke in they could kill me first or rather I can "fight the baddies away" if I quote her directly. I don't mind it really; I don't have to climb over her plus if we forget to close the curtains I can use her body for a shield if she's not asleep on me. Once I put her on her side, it was time for me to get undressed and finally get some sleep too. I've got to say I don't really have any insecurities now that I'm not stuck in that wheelchair. I have a few scars that I hate like one on my stomach, one on my back and one on the back of my neck.. thanks dad. No, he didn't physically abuse me but running while injured sure leads to a domino effect of more chances for injuries. Finally undressed, I land on my side of the bed, within seconds I feel hands pulling me towards the other side of the bed. This doesn't stop until Carina is pretty much directly on top of me with her head placed in the crook of my neck. She's asleep and I'm sure I will be very soon.

-

"What the fuck? Where am I? Maya!" I wake up to Carina freaking out. Fuck I forgot to set an alarm to wake up earlier than her. She looks at me in a panic, waiting for some explanation as she takes in our room.

"So... I wanted to show you this another time. But you know how I said that you're banned from the house... I've-uh-uh sorta been fixing it up how you want it. Look, I may be found your password for Pinterest and looked at your boards for each room and maybe... just maybe decided to bring that to life. I'll-uh give you a tour and if you don't like it we can-uh.. I'll-uh rip it all down. I mean I don't think Ada and Kai will mind.. I mean more guy nights right?" I ramble while trying to read Carina's face. I think I've fucked up. Is this one of those moments where you really like the look of something until you see it in person. Shit! Why isn't her face changing... well no, her mouth is wide open, and her head is continuously turning left to right at the same speed as a weird animatronic clown. Silence isn't good... right?

"I love it... wait you've done the whole house? Oh, look you found the doors I like and Oh my god, that lampshade. You must have spent hours in this room. Ooh I like the curtains, they're slightly darker than the Pinterest ones but I love them even more. I feel like it's Christmas!" She rambles quite loudly. This is a good sign, right? As soon as she finishes her speed talking (it's so Italian of her), she looks down to see herself naked. "Why waste a perfect opportunity?" She says while straddling me. This is a good sign... fuck me... in this case, literally!