The House Viewing

Maya POV

It was finally the time to view the house. I couldn't wait. I really want to make some progress in this relationship, it all just feels right. We've been talking a lot lately about our future. With Carina agreeing to carry our children and well, time is running out. Finding the perfect house is a step in the right direction. Our viewing is in half an hour, we're already in the car and of course Carina is playing music. I've started to enjoy her music actually, despite it being really old and romantic.

-

We parked on the drive and took in the view in front of us, It looked great. We were straight away met with a very over enthusiastic realtor which caused me to slightly roll my eyes. Look I can't help that people who are too enthusiastic can sometimes cause me to want to literally die, now I bet you're wondering why I'm with Carina! Anyway, we left the car and introduced ourselves.

"Okay so this is the front door. Once we enter, I will leave you to explore while I wait in the kitchen, is that okay?" The realtor asked us.

"Yeah that's perfect thank you!" Carina happily said.

With that we opened the door and ventured into the living room, which was a great size, I kept my phone out writing a list of notes.. okay I can't help making a list. I just wanted to take in each room and write notes of things that could be changed for our family or just things that are completely wrong. I love a project!

-

After our viewing of the house, we both shared a look, we wanted this house. The discussion with the realtor was fast and paperwork was signed on the spot. This is our house.