Angel pressed against Halex with a grunt and dragged him down into a deep kiss, "One night of no strings attached," she whispered as she kissed the shell of his ear and nibbled on his scruffy jaw. "Halex Adler, you are so damn sexy,  Please just,  please make love to me.  I need this so bad."

                Halex growled and shifted up to end up beside her thighs as he grabbed ahold of her pants yanking them down her trembling legs. Halex dropped them on the floor and kissed each ankle as he practically purred. He started nipping at the skin of each calf. Placing soft kisses on the back of her knees as his hands slid up the outside of her legs.  Halex happily kissed his way over her thighs and his fingers knotted in the lace of her panties, and he looked up at her, she'd quit begging, and he slowly pulled back to look at the now sleeping woman, and he knelt next to her saying a quiet string of cuss words.

                He pulled himself up and covered her up as he slid out of bed to pace the floor until he calmed down.  Ending up in front of the window staring out at the beautiful lightning storm that danced across the sky over the bright blue ocean.  It had been a long while since a girl had put him in so much pain! Halex looked back over his shoulder at her sleeping form and pulled the chair around to watch out the window.  He wanted to talk to her now so he would stay until she woke.  Quietly drifting off in the chair, his head dipping against his chest.

***

    "What is your name anyways can I at least ask that of my hero?" Angel asked waiting behind him in the dark room her arms crossed over her breasts a few hours later. It was three A.M., and now the buzz had worn off, he'd let Angel sleep a while.  Now she was staring him down at him as he sat on the edge of the bed, Tugging back into his ruined button-down, fingers arguing with the few last remaining buttons, she'd managed to pop off half of them downstairs, and the few left were hanging on by threads.

    Halex stuck those reliable hands in the pockets of his khaki's, "Depends on who's asking?" He smiled and turned on the corner to look up at her and shifted.  Wanting so badly to touch her he shoved his hands in the pockets till he felt the seams start to stretch.  She filled out the cups of the expensive La Perla bra, and it just caused him to ask the second question, "How do you justify wearing five hundred dollar underwear?"

She slumped to the bench at the foot of the bed.  "Angel Alexi High.   Angel Alexi High of Magnolia, Arizona." Angel sighed as she watched him waiting for an answer ignoring the underwear question, besides how'd he know how much her underwear cost anyhow?

    The same shock from earlier filled his face, his wicked smile vanishing, "Pardon?" He deadpanned completely. He shifted sitting beside her, "The Biology freak? Magnolia High 1995?" Halex touched her hand lightly.

    "How did you know that?" Angel shot up looking at him as she started urging him toward the door.  "How did you know that!?"

    "How did I know what?"  He slid his hands out of his pocket and raked back those unruly curls.  "It's Halex Angel... Halex Adler. You sure morphed into one serious case of the bombshell."  He watched her as she paced, all her memories flooding through her addled brain and she looked up sniffing back tears as she trembled, "You left me behind," Was the first thing out of her mouth as she held up her hand...

                "No.   No, you're dead.  You died.  You died and never came back.  You're not Halex." She was shaking like a leaf she was so confused and upset.  Halex stepped toward her and tried to cup her face as he followed her eyes, "Look at me Angel, look in my eyes." 

 Angel refused too. Wrenching out of his with a cry of pain, turned around practically flinging herself into the bathroom, and locking the door. She sobbed as Halex looked around at the messy room and started picking up the mess. Letting her have her sobering cry as he found her wallet and flipped it open, looking at the pictures in the little plastic holder shocked to see photos of him and her in high school and then some of her mom and dad and he shoved the wallet in her purse.  "This is stupid... why the hell would she still have my high school pictures than swearing I was dead?"