Everyone nodded , voted her unceremoniously.

    He Chuchu wanted to cry, but she made Jane worry about entering the small black room with her front foot, but she advanced with her back foot!

    This game hasn't passed a day yet, and she didn't figure out what was too suspicious in this wave? She is obviously honest!

    "It's not over." Shen You shrugged and said regretfully, "He Chuchu is not the murderer."

    Everyone looked at each other, full of doubts about everyone.

    After dinner in the evening, go back to the room to rest at nine o'clock.

    The program group began to issue tasks again, requiring all guests to consider using special props.

    Jian Cuo directly selected the killing potion through the mobile phone and killed Shen You.

    There is no way, Shen You almost suspects him every time he speculates, and the book of time in his hand, seeing the past scene and obtaining new clues, he can almost go offline.

    He ordered some more and found that he could use another bottle of potion tonight.

    After thinking for a while, he decided to use the puppet potion on Jiang Yu.

    five minutes later.

    Jiang Yu made a video call with him and looked at him in disbelief: "It's you! Why is it you! This is unscientific!"

    Jane put her index finger on her lips and asked him to keep his voice down, explaining briefly: "I destroy the soul. Quan was caught by Wizard Bai, and then he poisoned him to death."

    Jiang Yu twitched the corners of his mouth and gave a thumbs up: "Cow! It's still Jane's wrong brother!"

    "You have the right to refuse others to vote for you, so it's safe for now. There is only life-saving potion here, if you want to win, you can only find a way to make them fight among themselves," this is the conclusion that Jian made after pondering for a long time, "The next thing we mainly do is to stir up the muddy water, don't be too active, it is easy to be caught Doubt, just vote with other people when voting."

    Jiang Yu: "Is that okay?"

    Jian Mi is not sure, but he decided to be a half-invisible person, and he will do it until the end: "Listen to brother."

    Jiang Yu nodded Such as pounding garlic.

    ten o'clock.

    The director's slightly cheerful voice sounded on the radio: "Tonight, Shen You and Yuan Sang were killed, Ye Zhen was frozen and incapacitated, Xing Cong chose to use three bottles of medicine to save the three, Pei Xinyi was verified as a good person, everyone is safe tonight It's all right ."

    Jian Cuo sat up in shock from the dying illness: "!!!" All right

    ? Cooperating with him is white poison!

    There was an uproar outside.

    After the broadcast, the director said good night very thoughtfully.

    The lights in many rooms were turned off. Jane mistakenly leaned on the window and looked towards the small villa opposite. Through the darkness, she saw Ye Zhen standing in front of the window with the light on and looking this way. He paused for a moment and didn't want to pay attention to her. After pulling the curtains and closing them, Ye Zhen couldn't even look at them.

    Wash and sleep, let her go!

    Ye Zhen pursed his thin lips slightly, always looking at the closed window.

    Just now, the special assistant told her all the things that Jian Cuo encountered abroad. She never knew that Jian Cuo would encounter those things abroad.

    According to the normal age of differentiation, Jian Cuo should have successfully differentiated at the age of sixteen, and it would not be delayed until the age of eighteen.

    Teenagers in this grade start to care about gender, who they hang out with, start to form small groups, exclude dissidents, and isolate others.

    Jian Cuo was facing the dilemma of being unable to differentiate at that time, and he didn't have any smell of pheromone on his body, which meant another thing, he was like a Beta, no matter how many times he was marked, he had no smell on him, coveting his There are more and more people.

    Because whoever is wrong with Jane doesn't have to be responsible for him.

    Love letters did come one after another, from Alphas and Omegas.

    This will inevitably lead to hostility and isolation from other Alphas and Omega, stuffing notes of "No A No O", "Monster" and "Monster" in the drawer, when the worse Alphas in the school bump into him, they divide and humiliate Keep belittling him, saying that he is prettier than Omega, flirting with each other.

    It's impossible for Jane Cuo's violent temper to be bullied like this.

    He directly picked up the steel pipe and beat up the Alpha who found fault, and his nose was bruised and his face was swollen. He said harshly: "Sooner or later, I will decompose into an alpha! I will blow your dog's head!

    " Knowing that the alpha chatted with others and said that Jane was wrong to seduce people casually.

    Jane heard it outside the door by mistake and exploded on the spot!

    Rushed in, grabbed the bucket and smashed it on the alpha's head.

    At that time, Jian Lv was not in school at all, and was developing towards the entertainment circle step by step, so she didn't know about these nonsense at all.

    For this matter, Jane was criticized by the school by mistake.

    Jian Cuo, whom Ye Zhen loves, is sensitive and stubborn. She seems easy to be bullied but actually can't bear to be bullied at all. She tosses back and forth like this, and she doesn't know how much she has been wronged.

    From then on, Jian Cuo didn't become friends with Alpha, even Jiang Zhi was the better Omega.

    After all, Jiang Zhi, who has been in high school for a long time, is willing to listen to Jian Cuo's troubles and has no bad intentions, has accompanied Jian Cuo through the long and difficult high school. It's not surprising, why Jane always wanted to run after Jiang Zhi after returning home by mistake.

    After returning to China to sign a contract with a brokerage company, Jane mistakenly finds Xu Teng as a female beta.

    It should be that since coming back, Jane has disliked Alpha very much, and also dislikes others accusing him of being divided.

    Cuo Cuo's self-esteem has always been very strong, no wonder that when she pryed out the tone at that time, it attracted such a fierce and disgusting reaction from Jian Cuo.

    Ye Zhen curled up his five fingers and clenched them tightly, his fingertips turned white, and a bitter chill gathered in his eyes.

    For those people back then, she had already asked the special assistant to go to Qiu Hou to settle the score, and she couldn't move, and she would personally vent her anger for the mistakes.

    The author has something to say:

    There are no chapters, and I haven't finished writing, so I decided to go to bed first.

    Meme Zha