Lin Chi pursed his lips, nodded firmly, and said, "Yes, I am Yuan Suisui's ex-boyfriend, A Luo. I say everything, and I say everything."

    When Yuan Suisui signed a contract as an artist of the Huo Group, it was Huo Sui at first. Taking advantage of Yuan Suisui's drunkenness and assaulting her, she broke up with him.

    But Yuan Suisui didn't dare to tell the story, and was forced to be Huo Cheng's secret lover for a while, but Huo Cheng's circle was very chaotic, and he would change people when he got tired of playing. She gave it to others, and sent her back and forth like a gift. She was in a very bad state of mind during that time, and she was indeed taking depression medication.

    The last time, the Huo Cheng Group attracted a lot of people to the party. There were many directors and screenwriters, who had little resources, and there were some other artists at that time.

    But those people had a good time that night, insulted Yuan Suisui, and completely crushed her last nerve. When Lin Chi rushed to the hotel, she was lying on the sofa covered by a rag, and she was in a trance. Like a broken rag doll.

    That night when Lin Chi took her home, she washed up quietly.

    When they didn't notice, Yuan Suisui climbed to the top floor fully dressed and jumped down.

    In recent years, Lin Chi has been in various director groups to find out their social preferences and record their social relationships.

    Since last year, he has designed and killed these culprits step by step, time and place, and the stuck time of each step, and he has performed countless crazy rehearsals.

    "Is Huo Cheng the last person you want to kill?" Chen Jiu faintly felt that something was missing, but it was too late to catch it.

    Lin Chi was quite reconciled, holding the handle of the chair and saying, "Huo Cheng, it's hard for me to get close to him, it's hard to plan the whole scene, and he's very guarded, he doesn't trust others easily."

    Coming out of the police station, Jane hugged him by mistake . Chest walked in front, frowning, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Ye Zhen walked side by side with him, and asked in a low voice: "What's the matter? Do you think there is something wrong with the interrogation?"

    Jane stopped by mistake, looked at her and said, "I always feel that Lin Chi's figure is like me twice. It ’s different.” In

    this case, after Lin Chi was arrested, he voluntarily admitted to the crime of murder, and explained clearly the method of killing both before and after.

    Ye Zhen seemed to be thinking of something, Meifeng frowned slightly and said: "During the interrogation just now, when he described his relationship with Yuan Suisui, the feeling in his eyes... seemed to be describing someone else with Yuan Suisui, if he really I am full of love for Yuan Suisui, and my eyes are different. I am afraid this case is not that simple."

    Chen Jiu has not yet finalized this case, and further investigation is still needed.

    After chatting for a few more words, Ye Zhen drove Jane back to the villa by mistake.

    Jian mistakenly lay on the window to blow some air, dazed, and when he arrived at Ye Zhen's villa, looking at the familiar house, he realized a problem belatedly.

    ——He now has to live with Ye Zhen temporarily.

    After Ye Zhen parked the car, he got out of the car and entered the house, his mind still in a mess.