Sleeping habits - all

Niall: He'd always start off on his side of the bed, but as the hours passed it was as if some sort of pull within him had him pressed up against you. His face buried in the crook of your neck as he held onto you loosely as if you were his personal teddy bear. It never failed; you'd wake up with him attached to you and you'd tiredly roll your eyes with a small grin as you tried detangling yourself without waking him in the process. But all it ever did was make his arm around you tighten, keeping you in bed beside him. He'd only let up after a few groans and whines left your tired lips and you were able to slip out of bed.

Louis: He reached out for you with his face still pressed into the pillow and his eyes still shut, but they opened quickly when all his fingers brushed over was the cool sheet beneath him. He turned over in the bed, a sigh falling from his lips as he buried his face further into his pillow. You weren't there. He knew he needed to stop doing this every night, waking up in a sight panic that you weren't asleep with him, but it was out of habit. He'd grown so used to you being right there and he'd reach over in the wee hours just to brush his fingers over the sliver of skin that was always exposed from your shirt riding up. He needed to break this habit because you weren't coming back.

Liam: Even with all of the extra space in the bed you'd always curl up into his side, clenching your fingers around the fronts of his shirt. Although he'd know it was only you cuddling up to him, he'd still pry one eye open to look down at you with a tiny smile on his lips before circling his arm around your back and pressing you in closer to him. He loved it, loved the fact that no matter how much you loved the extra space you'd always end up pressed against him. He loved it so much that when he was away it became quite difficult for him to sleep peacefully.

Zayn: The three of you always ended up sleeping closely together no matter what. Gavin, crawling between the two of you in the middle of the night feigning difficulty of slumber as he bit back a smile. Zayn, shaking his head with his own smile on his lips as he fixed the blanket over the three of you before draping his arm over your backs. Pressing your lips quickly to the back of Gavin's head had him turning around quickly to face you with a bright smile on his lips. Soon enough the three of you were huddled together sleeping soundlessly, Gavin spread out with one of his limbs over either of you.

Harry: Your bed was big enough for about five people to sleep in, but that didn't really matter being that the two of you were always sleeping underneath one another. Whether it were Harry's longs limbs draped over yours, or you lying across his bare chest, the two of you couldn't help it. It was as if you just had to be underneath each other to sleep comfortably. It was out of habit and possibly the only way the two of you could sleep. Always waking up the next morning with a smile on your lips as you felt his weight on your back and his face tucked into the crook of your neck.