December chill - all

Louis: He stifled a laugh with a cough as you sluggishly made your way over to the couch with a big blanket draped over your shoulders, "You sure you don't want me to just cut the heat on?" He asked shaking his head a bit with a smile as you took the seat beside him. You shot him a slanted smile shrugging your shoulders a bit, "S'bit late for that now huh Lou?" You playfully rolled your eyes giving his shoulder a bit of a shove, "I already went and got the blanket." He draped his arm around your blanket covered shoulder and pulled you into him with his lips pressed to the top of your head, "I mean I was gonna go cut the heat on ya know...after I tried heating you up but you hopped up rather quickly and ran off to get the blanket before I even had a chance to do it. So...you kinda ruined it." He said jokingly with a grin on his lips.

Niall: He pulled you in closely so your back was pressed up against his chest letting his chin rest on your shoulder, "You should have listened to me." He spoke with laughter in his voice as he ran his hands quickly up and down your arms, "Told you to dress warm because we'd be out for a bit...but no! No one can tell [Y/N] what to do right...now look at ya." He whispered between a chuckle as you shivered in his hold. "Don't laugh at me." You grumbled leaning back into his warmth only making him chuckle some more. "Alright we can get going then...but just saying next time you'll listen [Y/N] when I tell ya it's cold out yeah." He leaned in and pressed his lips to your cheek quickly as you scoffed.

Harry: He fixed the numerous amount of blankets on the bed before sliding in beside you and draping his arm around your waist, "Should probably get the heater fixed..." He mumbled nuzzling his nose in the crook of your neck and you let out a noise of agreement. "Yeah as much as I like being cuddled all the time, I don't really like nearly wearing a jacket in here daily Harry." You turned over in his grasp scrunching your nose at him and he let out a low chuckle. "Kinda cute when you're all bundled up just to go sit and watch TV." He shrugged and you shook your head at him. "Harry just letting you know if you don't fix the heat you're sleeping on the couch—don't look at me like that—you're sleeping on the couch with no blanket." You narrowed your eyes as his lower lip jutted out. "Alright alright don't threaten me."

Liam: You looked over at him biting back your smile as he buried his nose into his scarf to escape the chill, "Looking a bit cold over there Liam." You pointed out, not being able to cover up your snicker as he narrowed his eyes at you. You circled your arms around his waist looking up at him with a grin, "Think it's about time you put this little leather jacket away." You smiled as he shook his head. "M'not cold..." His words came out muffled by the scarf wrapped around his face but he reached up and pulled it down a bit, "my face is though. I can't feel my freaking nose babe." He rubbed at his reddened nose with a frown only making the smile on your lips widen. "Whatever...still think you need to put the little jacket away Li." You mumbled fixing the scarf back around his face to shield the brisk December air.

Zayn: "It's not even that cold in 'ere." You rolled your eyes after spotting him on the couch with a beanie on his head and a thick sweater on. He looked up from book he'd been reading and scoffed after giving you the once over, "Says the person wearing 2 pair of sweats." He nodded his head with a raised brow. You smiled over at him sheepishly, "Shut up Z." You crossed your arms over your chest as you shuffled over to him and falling down into the spot beside him, "It was cold last night and I didn't have the energy to take them off." You shrugged as he shook his head before turning his gaze back to the book in his lap. "Right [Y/N]...but you had enough energy to come down 'ere but not enough to take off the extra pair of sweats you got on. You know since it's not cold anymore." He chuckled a bit peering over at you with a teasing smile.